Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

The elderly SHOULD be put in prisons!

I'm fed up with them constantly getting in my way on the roads, pavements, shops, spending MY future pension, and don't get me started on them trying to use ATMs, self pay checkouts, or credit/debit cards!

You make a good case actually and I'm in full agreement. I was more driving at the point that many seem to think prisons are some sort of lovely holiday camp. You could give me all the TV channels, games consoles etc in the world, but at the end of the day I still wouldn't want to be confined to the same place for years, told what and when to eat and so on.

You make a good case actually and I'm in full agreement. I was more driving at the point that many seem to think prisons are some sort of lovely holiday camp. You could give me all the TV channels, games consoles etc in the world, but at the end of the day I still wouldn't want to be confined to the same place for years, told what and when to eat and so on.

I'd hate to be scared of dropping the soap in the showers as well.

If it wasn't for all the criminals and potential shower rapers/chibbers, I don't think I'd mind prison. I like being left alone. That is assuming that prison is actually like the utopia that the Daily Mail portrays it to be.

A love ppl who think its funny to take the piss out ma past or wat a believe in bt a hope when a stick ma head through there fuckin face the still think its fuckin funny c how hard the realy Fuckin are seriously ha ur mams naw well ha am goina cut ur fat fuckin head of try me ya f**k cum c how Fuckin hard u realy are f**k hole

Right. Incidentally, I'm told by those who have the misfortune to know this guy better than I do that 'wat a believe' is in fact white supremacy. Deletion it is.

Edited by Dunning1874

A rangers fan on mine posted a tear stained rant about supporting Serbia because of how the sfa were nasty to rangers. Was gonna go into the irony about it being the administrators of his club who fucked them over, yet for some reason he still supports sevco. But I couldn't be arsed.

Also I got a few bites after posting 'drew some 3rd division diddies in the cup'

Too easy.

Logged onto Facebook for the first time in days today. First 5 posts that appeared:

"Chinese foood tonight <3"

"Birthday soon, proceed to mwiiiiiii x"

"like for l/p/c"

A picture of a cat

A picture of a son in his kilt, cue "Hes so handsome hunni xxxxx" esque replies.

Edited by Long live the 69

Logged onto Facebook for the first time in days today. First 5 posts that appeared:

"Chinese foood tonight <3"

"Birthday soon, proceed to mwiiiiiii x"

"like for l/p/c"

A picture of a cat

A picture of a son in his kilt, cue "Hes so handsome hunni xxxxx" esque replies.

The boy will be around 4 stone overweight and has serious acne. Tell me I'm right?

The boy will be around 4 stone overweight and has serious acne. Tell me I'm right?

Has nobody posted a link to this on their Facebook page ? Would surely get rid of a lot of the tossers who post the nonsense we seem collectively hacked off with !

Off to the fair in Greenock now with my daughter ! :lol:

One of my female FB "friends " regularly switches her relationship status from single to attached to "it's complicated ".

Last week she posted that she needed to get back in the dating scene. Cue a mutual FB friend, who is dyslexic, ask her out for dinner. Despite her politely humouring him whilst skilfully avoiding the question, he continued to illiterately probe her on her preferred restaurant. Fantastic fun. But not at the expense of dyslexia.

Edited by energyzone

Never seen them before so I'm assuming it's a crazy new FB fad, but fake celebrity death pages?!

In the last week alone I've seen people 'like' the RIP pages of Morgan Freeman, Al Pacino, Eddie Murphy and Carlton from The Fresh Prince.

What's the point?

We've all heard of "banana-gate" tonight then, yeah?

From what I gather it was just some random lassie off a scud site who sticks fruit up her biff but someone made out that it was young lassie who'd sent them to someone and they got leaked.

Edited by Derek Patterson

Yes, so apparently a young girl called Lauren Tait sent a picture of her sticking a banana up her fud and sticking a pencil up her arse to a boy she was seeing. The boy then proceeded to post it on Facebook and then ... BOOM ... all of Britain are talking about it. I'm too kind a guy to post the picture on this page.

puke.gif