Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Anyone noticed this relatively new fad for writing annoying complaints to big companies/organisations? As if the boy on work experience who looks after the facebook page is going to be able to help. What happened to writing a letter or phoning them up? They all try to be funny as well. Pisses me off.

Anyone noticed this relatively new fad for writing annoying complaints to big companies/organisations? As if the boy on work experience who looks after the facebook page is going to be able to help. What happened to writing a letter or phoning them up? They all try to be funny as well. Pisses me off.

Yes. It's a pain in the arse. I actually asked on my wall if there a way to hide this shite.

381185_424857150910199_166733880_n.jpg

This just came up on my news feed. The fact that its pathetic as f**k is one thing but is it just me or does it make absolutely no sense?

What's worse is that there's a weird background behind the white, it must be a jpg that's been uploaded too often and it's degraded. Awful stuff.

Even worse is that whilst heartbreak is indeed awful, it's very easy to explain with words. It's simply a supremely cretinous image.

Anything on Facebook that includes 'Lest We Forget' makes me want to not read it. My Facebook is quite good for avoiding most of the shite on here, as I've blocked and unsubscribed those offenders (not sex offenders, although I have my suspicions, but ones who committed the various offences listed on here).

And I've nae pals....

But seriously, I do. Have friends.

A lot of mind-cripples going on and on about Dallas tonight.

The TV show or the American Football?

10 (former) Friends have liked a page of some kid with some sort of terminal disease, called Adalia Rose. She looks like something from Mars. I feel bad for the girl as her mother is exploiting her to get likes by doing stupid pictures.

Edited by nevillegasm

The TV show or the American Football?

10 (former) Friends have liked a page of some kid with some sort of disease called Adalia Rose. She looks like something from Mars. I feel bad for the girl as her mother is exploiting her to get likes by doing stupid pictures.

Someone posted this 'meme' on Facebook.

24543523.jpg

There was quite a reaction.

Remember the lassie I was talking about who puts up shite posts? This morning she put up a status talking about how there are loads of creepy "starey" people about. She then proceeds to put up a photo of a guy sitting in a car (parked directly across from her) who she claims is "creepy and stairing" at her. Clearly, the irony of her status is lost on her.

They seem to be the new "thing". Had one earlier in the week complaining about the prices and service at the Odeon. Cinemas are expensive, deal with it. I fail to see how putting a message on that companies Facebook is going to do anything but give them the smug "satisfaction" that a few thousand people (idiots) have liked what they said.

The only one that's been remotely good is the guy who posted to the troll-tastic "Soldiers Deserve to Die" page. He quoted Liam Neeson in Taken with the whole "I will find you" speech, edited a little to suit the occasion. Great, although it just gives the trolls oxygen, but then you had tens of thousands of comments ranging from the usual "these peepul desrv 2 b shot!", "I'd lik to c them to to ihrack!!11!" to the baffling ones who seemed to attack the guy for "stealing the speech from a film". There are some absolute cretins out here, and by extension, on my friends list, as I'm only seeing them because people are liking them. Stop it.

On another subject, a girl on my Facebook has recently moved into Glasgow with another girl I have on my Faceobok, and you'd think they were the first people ever to do so. One of them is already pretty cosseted, and known as a bit of a spoilt cow. So far we've been treated to many posts about how great life in Glasgow is, and yesterday, a photo of her washing hanging out with the tagline "How grown up am I?".

You're not.

They seem to be the new "thing". Had one earlier in the week complaining about the prices and service at the Odeon. Cinemas are expensive, deal with it. I fail to see how putting a message on that companies Facebook is going to do anything but give them the smug "satisfaction" that a few thousand people (idiots) have liked what they said.

That one popped up on mine the other day. I read about 3 lines, thought "What a tight c**t" and moved on.

That one popped up on mine the other day. I read about 3 lines, thought "What a tight c**t" and moved on.

The only good thing about them are the keyboard warriors who come on and tell them things just like that. Sometimes they can be amusing, especially when you get the faux outrage and seething from the ones that support them.

Aye. There was another one remonstrating with Ryanair about charging 60 euro per passenger to print off their boarding cards.

Obviously that's steep - but they do tell you at least twice that this will happen.

As one wag pointed out "It's thanks to idiots like you who can't be bothered spending 2 minutes reading something entitled IMPORTANT INFORMATION that the flights are so cheap for the rest of us".

Two oxygen thieves have fired up some photos of themselves watching something at the cinema, halfway through the film.

I'd be fucking livid if these wanks were at the same screening of me, cutting about with their phones out, flash on their camera and the rest.

On another subject, a girl on my Facebook has recently moved into Glasgow with another girl I have on my Faceobok, and you'd think they were the first people ever to do so. One of them is already pretty cosseted, and known as a bit of a spoilt cow. So far we've been treated to many posts about how great life in Glasgow is, and yesterday, a photo of her washing hanging out with the tagline "How grown up am I?".

You're not.

f**k sake, forameus, I thought we were about to be treated to a photo of the lassie's undies hanging out to dry in the spoilers there.

I'm not sure what's worse: the disappointment, or the slightly depraved feeling rising as a result of being disappointed about such a thing.

This utter shite has started doing the rounds:

Here is some food for thought...We should place the elderly in prisons. They will get a shower a day, video surveillance in case of problems, three meals a day, access to a library, computer, TV, gym, doctors on-site, free medication if needed.Put criminals in nursing homes. They have cold meals, lights off at 7pm, two showers a week, live in a smaller room and pay rent at $4,000 a month!!! It's pretty sad that we treat prisoners better than the elderly....

Edited by DA Baracus

The elderly SHOULD be put in prisons!

I'm fed up with them constantly getting in my way on the roads, pavements, shops, spending MY future pension, and don't get me started on them trying to use ATMs, self pay checkouts, or credit/debit cards!