Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I'm fucking blind - both from that shit and how small it was laugh.gif

The actual pictures aren't that small on my computer. I don't understand why this has happened. Getting those done took me ages too. sad.gif

Got one of the petitions on the badger cull posted on my newsfeed, usual female suspects that commented so far with the last one whining ''animals were here first'' :angry:

Posted underneath ''badgers evolved after humans'' , no idea if its true or not, but might get things moving along nicely.

"Xxxxxx Xxxxx is getting bored with things Facebook....".

within 2 hours, has posted a check-in, 2 more status updates, & updated both her cover photo and profile picture.

dry.gif

Sounds similar to a guy I work with. Must post at least once a week about how shite/boring facebook is, but then continues to post inane updates 5 times a day.

I dare say Facebook will be awash with fake concern very shortly over this wee lassie that's went missing in Wales

:lol:

I refresh my Facebook and guess what appears?

I dare say Facebook will be awash with fake concern very shortly over this wee lassie that's went missing in Wales

I refresh my Facebook and guess what appears?

Same here. Some daft bint's shared the "missing" poster. The comments on it are the usual predictable toe-curling pish.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! This year October has 5 Mondays, 5 Tuesdays and 5 Wednesdays. This happens once every 823 years. This is called money bags. So copy this to your status and money will arrive within 4 days. Based on Chinese Feng Shui. The one who does not copy, will be without money. Copy within 11 minutes of reading.

1_I_Dont_Want_to_Live_on_This_Planet_Anymore-s500x282-295658-580.jpg