Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

2 young lasses drowned this week in my home town which has brought out the grief tourists in abundance, people are trying to shoehorn there own misery into it by saying 'they went to my school', 'still can't stop thinking about it', 'I know their auntys dog etc'. The below isn't from a friend of mine but some daft lassies have shared it, cringeworthy:

I normally don't believe in this kinda bollocks, but, really, I have no fucking idea as to what to say and a fair few people tend to be hanging on to my word at the moment... right, one of the young girls is in critical condition, but, she is alive and currently being treated in hospital, could I ask every last one of you that glances their eyes on this, to just take one minute out of your precious time to say a prayer, if everyone can do that, hopefully, if there is a God, we may be witnesses of his existence tonight, feel free to share, copy, paste, whatever, just, something that seems like nothing, will hopefully go a long way...

edit just checked the tribute page 'HEAVEN HAS GAINED 2 ANGLES' is my favourite, tempted to put a picture of Kurt and a compass.

Edited by Latino Lover

You see, this is the advantage of having absolute stoaters (in this case an 18 year old lad called 'Oweny Boy' who's one of those types who stick up the hoody and the middle fingers in every one of their pictures) on Facebook:

Wee mans ill he's was sick and tht and got cunjunkieyetess hope he's better soon xx love mA wee oweny boy thug life b2b

Best misspelt medical term ever.

Why is it always Eastern European gangs eh?

DELETED

Important message from Crime Stoppers, please read...

While driving on a rural end of the roadway on Thursday morning, I saw an infant car seat on the side of the road with a blanket draped over it. For whatever reason, I did not stop, even though I had all kinds of thoughts running through my head. But when I got to my destination, I called the Police and they were going to check it out. But, this is what the Police advised even before they went out there to check....

"There are several things to be aware of ... Gangs and thieves mostly from Eastern Europe are now plotting different ways to get a person (mostly women)to stop their vehicle and get out of the car.

"There is a gang initiation reported by the local Police where gangs are placing a car seat by the road...with a fake baby in it...waiting for a woman, of course, to stop and check on the abandoned baby. "Note that the location of this car seat is usually beside a wooded or grassy (field) area and the person -- woman -- will be dragged into the woods, beaten and raped, and usually left for dead. If it's a man, they're usually beaten and robbed and maybe left for dead, too.

DO NOT STOP FOR ANY REASON!!! DIAL 9-9-9 AND REPORT WHAT YOU SAW, BUT DON'T EVEN SLOW DOWN.

"IF YOU ARE DRIVING AT NIGHT AND EGGS ARE THROWN AT YOUR WINDSCREEN, DO NOT STOP TO CHECK THE CAR, DO NOT OPERATE THE WIPER AND DO NOT SPRAY ANY WATER BECAUSE EGGS MIXED WITH WATER BECOME MILKY AND BLOCK YOUR VISION UP TO 92.5%, AND YOU ARE THEN FORCED TO STOP BESIDE THE ROAD AND BECOME A VICTIM OF THESE CRIMINALS.

THIS IS A NEW TECHNIQUE USED BY GANGS, SO PLEASE INFORM YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES. THESE ARE DESPERATE TIMES AND THESE ARE UNSAVOURY INDIVIDUALS WHO WILL TAKE DESPERATE MEASURES TO GET WHAT THEY WANT."

Please talk to your loved ones about this. This is a new tactic used. Please be safe.

Get started NOW -- SEND THIS MESSAGE TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES TO BE CAREFUL AND AWARE OF EVERYTHING AROUND THEM SO AS NOT TO BECOME A VICTIM.

SHARE.

I hate when people talk about how drunk they are on Facebook. Who the f**k is going " right boys, am wrecked, lets have a party........ on Facebook

Edit: That's me drinking a bottle of beer. Better inform Facebook or that'll be a waste of a drink.

Edited by WFAANW

DO NOT OPERATE THE WIPER AND DO NOT SPRAY ANY WATER BECAUSE EGGS MIXED WITH WATER BECOME MILKY AND BLOCK YOUR VISION UP TO 92.5%

92.5% !!

Are we supposed to believe that someone has studied the effects of eggs on windscreens and established that skooshing the windscreen wash can block vision up to, but not exceeding, 92.5% !?

And I guess the resulting scientific paper was published entirely in UPPER CASE just to prove that it was TRUE !!

Edited by Ned Nederlander

First person I'm friends with has posted that Eastern European story.

Am tempted to reply saying that it's a disgrace and there are plenty hard working Scottish criminals willing to beat people up and leave them for dead, send these bloody Eastern Europeans back to wherever they come from.

Why is it always Eastern European gangs eh?

DELETED

Important message from Crime Stoppers, please read...

While driving on a rural end of the roadway on Thursday morning, I saw an infant car seat on the side of the road with a blanket draped over it. For whatever reason, I did not stop, even though I had all kinds of thoughts running through my head. But when I got to my destination, I called the Police and they were going to check it out. But, this is what the Police advised even before they went out there to check....

"There are several things to be aware of ... Gangs and thieves mostly from Eastern Europe are now plotting different ways to get a person (mostly women)to stop their vehicle and get out of the car.

"There is a gang initiation reported by the local Police where gangs are placing a car seat by the road...with a fake baby in it...waiting for a woman, of course, to stop and check on the abandoned baby. "Note that the location of this car seat is usually beside a wooded or grassy (field) area and the person -- woman -- will be dragged into the woods, beaten and raped, and usually left for dead. If it's a man, they're usually beaten and robbed and maybe left for dead, too.

DO NOT STOP FOR ANY REASON!!! DIAL 9-9-9 AND REPORT WHAT YOU SAW, BUT DON'T EVEN SLOW DOWN.

"IF YOU ARE DRIVING AT NIGHT AND EGGS ARE THROWN AT YOUR WINDSCREEN, DO NOT STOP TO CHECK THE CAR, DO NOT OPERATE THE WIPER AND DO NOT SPRAY ANY WATER BECAUSE EGGS MIXED WITH WATER BECOME MILKY AND BLOCK YOUR VISION UP TO 92.5%, AND YOU ARE THEN FORCED TO STOP BESIDE THE ROAD AND BECOME A VICTIM OF THESE CRIMINALS.

THIS IS A NEW TECHNIQUE USED BY GANGS, SO PLEASE INFORM YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES. THESE ARE DESPERATE TIMES AND THESE ARE UNSAVOURY INDIVIDUALS WHO WILL TAKE DESPERATE MEASURES TO GET WHAT THEY WANT."

Please talk to your loved ones about this. This is a new tactic used. Please be safe.

Get started NOW -- SEND THIS MESSAGE TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES TO BE CAREFUL AND AWARE OF EVERYTHING AROUND THEM SO AS NOT TO BECOME A VICTIM.

SHARE.

^^^posting this shit on a thread where it has been posted many times before has catapulted you into the "full time mummy" clique.

Resign.

:lol: It never ceases to amaze me how dense people can be:

1001518_463505033745816_83901952_n.jpg

1086444_463504340412552_1866628662_q.jpg

We have 514 tickets that have been returned therefore we can NOT resell them, and have no choice but to give them away to YOU our fans!

To be entered to win all you have to do is the following:

1. LIKE and SHARE this photo!
2. Comment how many tickets you want!

and that's it!

The winner's will be notified on 07/31/2013 via INBOX message!

Good Luck, Disneyland~!
Like · · Share · 25 July

:lol: It never ceases to amaze me how dense people can be:

1001518_463505033745816_83901952_n.jpg

15,026 people like this.

Staci Bailey Liked & shared.. we have 6 children and would love passes for ourselves and grandma and grandpa! so 10 all together!!

Donna Osantowski Apley I would love to take my whole family there my granddaughters n kids would love this trip too as one big happy family. I will be marrying my best friend on Aug 31-2013 n this would be a great honeymoon for us all. I would need 15 tickets!

Lisa Price 4 please, my girls would live this, one is into princesses the other Minnie & mickey, dream come true to win such a fab prize, well worth a chance of winning! Liked & shared. Fingers crossed!

I could go on, but you get the point

facepalm-wolverine.gif