Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

post-25521-0-70407600-1394051324_thumb.j

So if you were bullied at school, beaten nightly by an alcoholic father, forced to work down a mine and lost the remainder of your family in an horrific car accident, it was still awesome if you stood on a swing.

attachicon.gifIMG_39438466885540.jpeg

So if you were bullied at school, beaten nightly by an alcoholic father, forced to work down a mine and lost the remainder of your family in an horrific car accident, it was still awesome if you stood on a swing.

Serious lack of intellectuals and non narcissitic weirdos on Facebook.

Imagine how fucked up the world would be if we all spoke and acted like that to each other.

Just rename it brainfart or attentionwhore

Someone just called one of my mates a "F***** Rat" - a quick look at his page reveals he's from Ayr ... but supports Rangers ... and one of his proudest moments was watching his big team play his wee team :1eye

I'll check back to see what my mate does about 'that' post.

fr_zpsaee2cc13.jpg

Edited by Ned Nederlander

This World Book Day is making FB hard work today already. And I say that as a dad of 3 primary-aged kids, who all went to school dressed up this morning. They're wearing the same outfits you bored us all with at Hallowe'en FFS.

I've managed to avoid pissing off all my non-parent pals so far, unlike many, many people.

I seen a "like if this was the best day of school" post with a picture of something to do with world book day. No it fucking wasnt, the only people that actually enjoyed picking books out in primary 2 were vls and wierdos

Perhaps you should have picked out a dictionary.