Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Perth wee stunners on Facebook is worth a laugh anyway.

It certainly is... loved this quote..

Listen this page will only exist a few more d̶a̶y̶s̶ HOURS, so if you ken a wee stunner .....send it in......strictly nae munters or birds fae dundee, ta.

One thing that's always annoyed me is people being congratulated on becoming an aunt or an uncle - "well done, your brother or sister had sex".

Today I woke up to see a status about someone congratulating her wee sister on getting engaged. Why post congratulations on your own page unless you're looking for likes to make yourself feel better?

Edited by Fuctifano

I just saw a status that said Lemons are 10000 times stronger than chemo at killing cancer cells XD

I think I've now lost count at the number of times I've shaken my head in disapproval over some of the statuses that people write.

If people just thought for even 10 seconds before they posted such drivel.

Edited by zidane's child

Folk moaning about The Arches being over 21. The amount of folk under 21 who have turned music gods the last 24 hours is hilarious.

Wasn't on Facebook, but one of the lassies at my work was raging about that yesterday. She seems to have a particular dislike for that "Fatality" lass who necked the Mortal Kombat. She then claimed that it was in the paper that there wasn't any MDMA in the nine pills she took, but there was a shitload of other things, including heroin and glass.

Heroin and glass!

My newsfeed has been getting inundated with people going on about how Beyonce is flawless, etc. and I expect more of the same tonight.

I think there might be some sort of server meltdown if I were to post a status saying she isn't actually that great.

It certainly is... loved this quote..

Listen this page will only exist a few more d̶a̶y̶s̶ HOURS, so if you ken a wee stunner .....send it in......strictly nae munters or birds fae dundee, ta.

Ironically it's still there and updating the page. I felt I had to check it out. I loves the quote one of the girls was 'outta this world....so Perth'. I laughed more than I should have.