Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Holy shit. The amount of cringe filled happy fathers day and telling how great they are ,this is especially cringey when you consider half of the dads getting these wishes aren't even on facebook !

And half the ones who aren't on Facebook aren't on the planet any more

Holy shit. The amount of cringe filled happy fathers day and telling how great they are ,this is especially cringey when you consider half of the dads getting these wishes aren't even on facebook !

Fucking single mothers wishing each other happy father's day cos they do the job of both. Sakes.

we now have all the uber football fans status about "staying up to watch the game " etc, these tend to come from the jobless , armchair supporters on my facebook today who have probably never been to a game in their life and support man united or something . c***s!

we now have all the uber football fans status about "staying up to watch the game " etc, these tend to come from the jobless , armchair supporters on my facebook today who have probably never been to a game in their life and support man united or something . c***s!

Or Rangers or Celtic......

Have a moan is the latest Facebook craze I see, basically just full of people writing shitey moany status' all on the same page, lot of pish...

Something like the PTTGOYN thread then?

^^^^^^^

this was a lassie on my facebook who has signed up to ten bbm pages including exotic places like drumchapel bbms, motherwell bbms and lanarkshire . i.e wants ridden like seabiscuit

Wow.

People still buy BlackBerrys?