Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

If you are ever in any doubt about the amount of absolute mongos in society take a look at the Have A Moan page.

You shouldn't be using that word these days. I'm not PC daft but that's one that should rightly be banned.

You shouldn't be using that word these days. I'm not PC daft but that's one that should rightly be banned.

How what are they gonna do about it like?

So today I have a member of the full-time mummy brigade congratulating their friend's son on 'graduating from nursery'. Seriously, is that a thing? What do you need to do to graduate from nursery? Be really good at finger painting?

^^^ Flunked out of nursery type post.

So today I have a member of the full-time mummy brigade congratulating their friend's son on 'graduating from nursery'. Seriously, is that a thing? What do you need to do to graduate from nursery? Be really good at finger painting?

I remember similar posts from this time last year. Exactly the type of reason why females on my feed were kept to a bare minimum.

I have had a few moanings about "everyone banging on about the stupid World Cup!" appear in the last couple of days. Ironic given that most of these comments appear from (mainly women) who spend much of their time constantly updating their own status with daily announcements of when they are at the gym, what they are having for tea, anytime their baby does anything at all.

God forbid people want to talk about an event that happens once every four years. We should all be paying attention to your incredibly important minute-by minute updates and live our life through them instead.

Whats with the stupid videos that you get tell you that you can only watch if you share?

Its usually some hot chick or something violent. Stupid shit.

I have had a few moanings about "everyone banging on about the stupid World Cup!" appear in the last couple of days. Ironic given that most of these comments appear from (mainly women) who spend much of their time constantly updating their own status with daily announcements of when they are at the gym, what they are having for tea, anytime their baby does anything at all.

God forbid people want to talk about an event that happens once every four years. We should all be paying attention to your incredibly important minute-by minute updates and live our life through them instead.

There's a lass on mine who goes to great lengths every day to tell everyone how much she doesn't care about the World Cup. She apparently cares so little about it that she posts several status' and shares memes and articles slagging off football.

I think people who do this actually really wish they were into it so they could share in it with everyone else.