Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1427337860.387879.jpg

If you're not already a member of your local buy/sell group then I suggest you join now. Some absolute gold to be found.

Oh god so much this. The wife joined our local one. Some idiot bought a pair of Apple earphones (the ones you get free with a phone) for $25!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1427337860.387879.jpg

If you're not already a member of your local buy/sell group then I suggest you join now. Some absolute gold to be found.

Jesus wept. How do people that stupid function? I'm amazed they don't instantly die in some idiotic fashion as soon as they leave the house in the morning.

Jesus wept. How do people that stupid function? I'm amazed they don't instantly die in some idiotic fashion as soon as they leave the house in the morning.

I'll bet she's selling it because she can't figure out how to sit on it.

My missus came out with that exact thing on Sunday.

'I want a card with love from bump on it if I'm pregnant when Mother's Day comes around'.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1426600900.059789.jpg

f**k off, no chance.

Back in a previous life (before I joined here even, I'm pretty sure) I posted on a message board. On this message board, a man (who was a mod) and a woman met and started up a relationship. Eventually they met, her flying out to meet him and his family (they both lived in the US - he was in California and she... I've no idea, but I'll assume Colorado) and they declared they were engaged, with a vague date set for some period of time in the future. Shortly after this announcement they declared they were bringing their wedding forward to within a month or two. Over the course of the woman's pregnancy the behaviour of the two of them became increasingly erratic - they were as insufferable as two people living out their new-consummated-far-too-soon-relationship over a message board with ~100 regular users would be. Especially since the guy was a p***k who thought he was a big man because he told a bunch of kids what to do (since it was largely teenagers who were most active at the time, myself included). The crowning moment of their utter madness however came when the account "Princess Aricka" appeared, making a post about how excited they were about being born and supporting the team that everyone on the forum did (since it was a sport team's board). This thread was met with the sort of good humour you would expect of the people who had been putting up with their shite for months. At least the guy (who was named Arick by the way, just let that sink in) had the decency to seem embarrassed by his burd's behaviour. Last I heard, they ended up separating. No idea what happened to the kid, though I presume they still exist.

So, aye. Enjoy your relationship.

970338_10201713930352686_1676483343_n.jp

This letters currently be shared around FB. Really hope its a fake, tbh, as theres surely nobody like this?

Edited by RandomGuy.