Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Kept off it for a week and connected my phone to the internet today and my phone was literally shaking non stop for about five minutes with Facebook updates.

Top of the phone was like this F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F

What the actual f**k? 21 new messages and 101 updates. But no messages when logging in?

Uninstalled this pile of shite.

Judging by my timeline the planet appears to be full of people who cannot comprehend the concept or pace of time when their timehop brings up something from their past: "OMG, I can't believe it's been 1/2/3 etc days/months/years etc since I did this thing".

Lying c***s just looking for an excuse to show a shitey pic that wasn't interesting the first time round either.

Judging by my timeline the planet appears to be full of people who cannot comprehend the concept or pace of time when their timehop brings up something from their past: "OMG, I can't believe it's been 1/2/3 etc days/months/years etc since I did this thing".

Lying c***s just looking for an excuse to show a shitey pic that wasn't interesting the first time round either.

OMG!!!1! Three years since Gillian's hen do!!! Gd lk with the divorce hunni!!!! xxxxxoxxxoxoxoxoxx

Wtf is this marking yourself safe from the nepal disaster carry on? Is it some sort of piss take? People writing they are in the infected area. News flash its no funny! Its a disaster the poor people of nepal have suffered enough. Thousands of people have died and lost family. Its not funny my heart goes out to them. People need to get a grip! Idiots! Of course your safe your in Scotland not Nepal! — feeling annoyed.

Folk that have never left Coatbridge in their puff marking themselves safe from the Nepal earthquake

Folk like Smurph