Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Can't remember when I became pals with Michelle Keegan but I wish she'd stop filling my newsfeed with her fucking wedding photies.

Having same problem with loads of girls liking wedding pics from various pages so can't completely filter them out. What is this world?

Just had some daftie saying his little sweetie had died but gone on to replace. RIP 10 years & tears home the new one is as goood.

He's talking about a washing machine ffs.

23h3gqh.png

Edited by SlipperyP

NO WAY ???????? Got home from Marbella last night! Common knowledge the cast of Towie are there filming! Just posted a selfie on Instagram and what happens? I receive an email asking if I would like to film with the cast?

11390298_10152882562002606_4552429817934

Which part of 'you're now home' and 'they're in marbella' don't you get, ya stupid boot.

I'm pretty sure the same 15 people proudly announce they've got into college at this time of year, every year, for the last 5 years on my Facebook.

Please give up and stop wasting everyone's time and money. I'm all for free education as a stepping stone to university, but the same people going to college time and time again only to drop out after two months enrages me. No doubt they'll be posting in November saying their college is a 'joke' for kicking them out after not turning up for weeks.

Glad to get that off my chest. Hopefully I'll be relatively hate free for the rest of today.

I'm pretty sure the same 15 people proudly announce they've got into college at this time of year, every year, for the last 5 years on my Facebook.

Please give up and stop wasting everyone's time and money. I'm all for free education as a stepping stone to university, but the same people going to college time and time again only to drop out after two months enrages me. No doubt they'll be posting in November saying their college is a 'joke' for kicking them out after not turning up for weeks.

Glad to get that off my chest. Hopefully I'll be relatively hate free for the rest of today.

The past year I've been doing an HNC in Social Science at college. As you can imagine, history and politics play quite a big part in it. So on the induction we had to get into groups and name our favourite historic figure. One of the people said "Winston Churchill" to which one girl replied with "Who is he?". She lasted about a month before chucking it.