Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Looks like it is the latest Facebook marketing thing, they have has those friends videos and memories things and now this.

I got one of those reminder photos yesterday from 3 years ago with facebook asking if I'd like to share it. I had a wee tear in my eye at the poignancy of it - it was a photo I'd taken of a packet of mince in Scotmid reduced from £4 to £3.99.

Christ

:huh: There's a girl at my work who I imagine does stuff like this on Facebook. Sits and chats about her Granddog (her daughters dog) every flipping day and calls herself Granny. Drives me nuts.

What a fucking crackpot. My mum's neighbour was similar though. We used to have a rabbit and every so often my mum wud get a text saying some pish like "Hello mummy, its me (rabbits name)*, I'm wanting to say I think I need to be cleaned".

Fucking eejit.

* canny mind it's name :lol:

What the f**k is wrong with people? Even worse, is there's people replying and agreeing with her, and posting stories of their own about how their dogs do the same.

Edited by Smurph

:huh: There's a girl at my work who I imagine does stuff like this on Facebook. Sits and chats about her Granddog (her daughters dog) every flipping day and calls herself Granny. Drives me nuts.

Few years back I was seeing a lassie who had a Pug and she was like that, would refer to the dog as her baby, how she was it's mummy and all that sort of shite. That was bad enough but the thing that done it for me was, one night I was about to take the dog for a walk only for her to remark that how lucky he was getting taking for a walk by his uncle Paul. :blink:

I like dogs, but chat like that is fucking brutal.

Edited by TheCelt67

You should have a read of the comments.

I did, but had to nip out and kill someone before thinking about screenshotting them

I've recently discovered a Facebook page called 'get in the sea' it's like the Facebook version of this thread, full of people showing nothing but contempt and hatred for the stupid things people do on Facebook, I for one love it.

They have a Twitter page too that I follow. It's quite funny :)