Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

They say if you look in the mirror and say "Barry Bannan" three times really fast,the image of Eammon Bannon appears and stares back at you.Try it and see if it does,i dare you to.99% of folk wont do, 1% will.

laugh.gif

Edited by Bobby Skidmarks

They say if you look in the mirror and say "Barry Bannan" three times really fast,the image of Eammon Bannon appears and stares back at you.Try it and see if it does,i dare you to.99% of folk wont do, 1% will.

laugh.gif

I'd be surprised if 1% of my Facebook friends even know who Eammon Bannon is. :lol:

is full of hot air... (and before you say you know that already I do mean physically this timeand not just in general lol) Reckon it was that egg I ate 2 days ago... knew there was a reason I didnt eat the white of eggs!!!

For f**k sake.

"Hi, my name is Amy Bruce. I am 7 years old, and I have severe lung cancer. I also have a large tumor in my brain, from repeated beatings. Doctors say I will die soon if this isn't fixed, and my family can't pay the bills. The Make A Wish Foundation, has agreed to donate 7 cents for every time this message is sent on. For those of you who send this along, I thank you so much, but for those who don't send it, what goes around comes around. Have a Heart. Put this as your status ♥"

Normally i keep these people added for amusement value, but this one got deleted.

'Sakes.

Edited by jupe1407

"Hi, my name is Amy Bruce. I am 7 years old, and I have severe lung cancer. I also have a large tumor in my brain, from repeated beatings. Doctors say I will die soon if this isn't fixed, and my family can't pay the bills. The Make A Wish Foundation, has agreed to donate 7 cents for every time this message is sent on. For those of you who send this along, I thank you so much, but for those who don't send it, what goes around comes around. Have a Heart. Put this as your status ♥"

Normally i keep these people added for amusement value, but this one got deleted.

'Sakes.

So basically put this thing as your status or we wish cancer upon you, that's lovely.

Anyone who tells u to re-post somethin to ur fb is instant delete material.

Was havin a bad bad day on friday morning and reading through fb was just even more infuriating by readin such silly posts, and i posted:

'Just realised my Fb is full of belters'

15 likes..... 11 of who, after seein who they were, the post would have technically been aimed at lol...but i cant delete friends on my phone and my computer in the house is goosed. just need to put up with them :angry:

Yes, I'm a girl. I push doors that clearly say pull. I laugh harder when I try to explain why I'm laughing. I walk into a room and forget why I was there. I count on my fingers in math. I hide the pain from my loved ones. I say it's a long story when it's really not. I cry a lot more than you think I do. I care about people who don't care about me. A broken nail is painful. I will forgive you even after you stab me in the back. I listen to you even when you don't listen to me. And a hug will always help. Yes, I'm a girl!! Re-post if you're proud to be one.

This fucking post.

I had it on Facebook 15 times in one day, mostly from women in their 30s that haven't been ''girls'' for a long time and would stab each other in the back without thinking. sad.gif

....and people that write won't write normally but put everything phonetically in Dundonian.

15 likes..... 11 of who, after seein who they were, the post would have technically been aimed at lol...but i cant delete friends on my phone and my computer in the house is goosed. just need to put up with them :angry:

I don't have the self esteem to delete any friends as i barely have any as it is

:P

TRUE FRIENDSHIP SCOTTISH STYLE:

When you're sad, I will help you get pissed and get the b*****d that upset you... When you're blue, I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you... When you're scared, I will rip the piss out of you until you're not... When you're worried, I will tell you how much worse it could be until you stop moaning... When you're sick, stay the f**k away from me... When you fall, I'll laugh my fucking head off and help you up... RE-POST IF YOU'RE A TRUE SCOTTISH FRIEND

mad.gif

This just popped up on the live feed.

''Has anyone got any idea where i can hire 1940 military uniform or 1940 suits ???''

The lassie who is on my FB replied with.

''why dyu need so many ...who the hecks gonna have 1940 ... ''

biggrin.gif

This just popped up on the live feed.

''Has anyone got any idea where i can hire 1940 military uniform or 1940 suits ???''

The lassie who is on my FB replied with.

''why dyu need so many ...who the hecks gonna have 1940 ... ''

biggrin.gif

singular? as in only?

i see her point 2000 would have been a round figureph34r.gif

Edited by itzdrk

A girl I went to school with posted "some folk feckin annoy me!! x".

Why post that you attention seeking bint? Deleted when I get to my computer!

18 minutes, no likes or comments... a good sign at least!