Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Oh, just f**k off.

Came up on my feed there,shared from a group called 'Our England' :rolleyes: , right wing tossers by the look of them.

http://www.facebook.com/OURENGLAND

And to forstal the 'she'd get it' comments over their cover pic

203498_183643768314522_1708624917_n.jpg

She'd, actually, nah.

There is a boy from my homoetown that died a few weeks ago. An RIP page was set up but some girl just posted:-

your popularity is trotting down! hahaha, ur deadddd!!:P:P:P:PP:

Shit.Hit.The.Fan.

http://www.facebook....459976764024607

"homoetown"

Teehee.

I love that whenever post a comment like that then there's always people who wish harm on them and whatnot. It's nice to see them take the high road rolleyes.gif

"homoetown"

Teehee.

I love that whenever post a comment like that then there's always people who wish harm on them and whatnot. It's nice to see them take the high road rolleyes.gif

Yup, it's air to some these people. They come out with some moral drivel in the worst possible grammar, which to me just screams "I live for your likes!" "LOVE ME!" "DEFINE ME!!"

Just for a bit of balance in the Tia Sharp case.

One FB friend who loves posting nonsense about skytrails and 9/11 posted this:

http://truthseeker444.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/tia-blog-stuart-hazell-at-this-stage-is.html

So basically somebody is "at it".

The attention seeking whores and trolls seem to be increasing recently. Seen the "Cancer is funny cause people die" group and "Dead baby jokes" pages, very good trolling and the amount of rage on those pages is unbelievable.

Also, someone posted on One Directions page "you are c*nts". Needless to say the likes and comments have flooded in.

Just for a bit of balance in the Tia Sharp case.

One FB friend who loves posting nonsense about skytrails and 9/11 posted this:

http://truthseeker44...s-stage-is.html

So basically somebody is "at it".

hmmmmm some good points in that piece,the only thing that sort of screams conspiracy theorist about the author is when she starts going on about bin laden, the room 101 /upside down 911 on sky newsblink.gif

hmmmmm some good points in that piece,the only thing that sort of screams conspiracy theorist about the author is when she starts going on about bin laden, the room 101 /upside down 911 on sky newsblink.gif

Precisely. I'm prepared to believe there's a lot we don't know about the case. But the good points that she puts forward are lost whenever she starts banging on about these things.

Someone on my Facebook put their occupation as "Works at Lauren bed" Apart from the obvious spelling and grammatical mistakes, he's 20 and she's 14 and pregnant.

Call the police. That's not even funny if true and in the context that you make it sound as though it is; he's a paedophile.

Edited by SaltyTON

417281_484920944853468_1932735229_n.jpg

Oh, just f**k off.

This popped up on my news feed as well and I had a, "can we please wait for due process and a guilty verdict before we start hanging people from trees" response all ready but I bottled it.

Call the police. That's not even funny if true and in the context that you make it sound as though it is; he's a paedophile.

They're apparently going out with each other, the School got the police involved when he knocked her up but she won't press charges.

They're apparently going out with each other, the School got the police involved when he knocked her up but she won't press charges.

She doesn't have to, it's statutory rape, the crown would press charges and prosecute.

More fun from facebook.

549717_4489662918868_962944512_n.jpg

A girl in my year has had here facebook hacked so the person who hacked it read her mails and discovered this:

*WARNING* You may lose some brain cells while reading this.

"Yyyyyyyy wwwwww tttttttt ya bassssss ....... f**k YER FUCKIN BROOMY !!!!!!!!! Kim malcolm youra sket. naw am naw ? Wanty bet ? Kaylwigh mcmenimin you pure skank look you hink yera fuckin tank lyle orr ya fuckin tool biffie mcloud ya pitbull hahahaha ywtttt !!! Singin here wi here wi here wi fuckin go west burds here we runny fuckin show singin here wi here wi here wi fuckin go lets go lets go lets go fuckin mentollllll ...... fck yer fuckin brooomyyyyy... karly balloch checky quiff , a smell fish ? Geeza sniff ! 2 guys wan hole .. baby dick , baby dick ats naw aw ye seen ey state of yer fuckin maw , look aty size eh yer fuckin crown al bounce at dome all over town peter campbell your a treg any shite al break em legs .. paige orr yer fuckin fattt , bo n fishy flaps .. fishy flaps ? Aw ats awrite , al gae her some deo n a shave enight , shave enight ? Atll do kellyanne ya fuckin moo , dazza cee , checky hair , biffie biffie youra bear , winch ma burd aw isat right wheres yer kettle a needa shite need a shite ? Al use yer face itll improve it anyway ya fat disgrace y w fuckin ttt ya bassssssss singing here wi here wi here wi fuckin go lets go lets go lets go fuckin mental .. jason robson ya slevery bass , louise glass is a naebad lass , mate mate mate its mick mick iny mix mick 2k6 .. mick 2k6 ........ BOW BOUNDS gary anderson state a you mate ye look like a fuckin jew squinty eyed n ye smella pish mate ye look like a fuckin fish winch anyhen wae a fuckin hole windy touch you wey a ten ft pole gary mate ye make is sick big chap yerra fuckin nick swear tae god ye make is spew why wid anyone wanty winch you wan hing you remwmber son .. amy brown is numberer fuckin wannnnn !! Here wi here wi here wi fuckin go ... neil street here we come !!!! Lauren kemp ya fuckin hoe youve gitta face like a camel toe , always lookin furra shag , tits oot on fb furry lads , ye make me laugh ye make me sick aaron lyons a fuckin p***k , who ye lookin at her or me , break yer nose ats howll itll be , murray murray your just fat , depressed is f**k you sure yera lad .. bucky drinker ae ats mingin your maws fannys fuckin ringing , ringing ringing , aye aye when she comes am on top singing whos number one ? Number wan ? Obvs ats you !! Good or l hit ye wae a fuckin shoe , mushy mushy , peas n mash , basebaw bat n a bag a grass , jason scott yer inna home yer speks dae nuhin furat dome dome ats naw aw you look like yev only git wan baw haajahaha no way and last of all theres fuckin jay , jay jay a shout fury west , sit doon hen ya fuckin pest jk mate ypt naw , naw eh port , eh penny fern team mate mate mate its ginge f**k yer fuckin kennilworthhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!! Ywt"

Talk of my Facebook tonight and is currently trending in the Glasgow area.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by forzamorton