Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Here's the latest from the fuckwit I posted about earlier (the 'why are the junkies healthy' guy):

13 likes in about 5 minutes. :blink:

It's things like this that make me hate society.

Edited by forzamorton

Seeing as this seems to be the offical facebook thread - no better place to put a shameless plug :lol:

Myself and 6 other Pie and Bov'rs (Jambo-Rocker, Sooky, Salty-Ton, Stewbo, Forehead7 and cityfan) have got a website that we have created and write articles for revieweing TV and Film.

We have just started so could use the support on Facebook, Twitter etc so please like us, follow us, RT us and check out our website. If you want to write with us for the site, please get in touch - always looking for articles.

Facebook

Twitter

TVandFilmReview.com

The new thing on Facebook that's getting on my tits is this Ask.FM pish where people can anonymously ask revealing questions about a person. The person being asked then posts a bitchy status complaining about the questions.

Some bint I went to school with posted a rant about how much of a c**t her Dad is. On my phone just now but will C&P it when I'm on the laptop.

C. Muir?

I deleted my Facebook account ages ago as the general fuckwittery was starting to turn me into a sociopath - Do people still send the chain letters about Muslims banning Scotland strips, 'Our Boys' should be paid the same as Premiership footballers and the old classic....Facebook is going to start charging if this doesn't get 1,000,000 'likes'?

Edited by bee thousand

I deleted my Facebook account ages ago as the general fuckwittery was starting to turn me into a sociopath - Do people still send the chain letters about Muslims banning Scotland strips, 'Our Boys' should be paid the same as Premiership footballers and the old classic....Facebook is going to start charging if this doesn't get 1,000,000 'likes'?

The craze right now seems to be folk posting pictures with "LIKE IF YOU THINK..." that get hundreds of thousands of likes, then comments saying that if folk share the picture they'll get thousands of friend requests. Doing my box in.

The latest trend appears to be putting a screengrab of the weather forecast for your holiday destination, tagging your fellow travellers in it, and proclaiming how many days it is until you go.

This, naturally, is followed up with the pint pic from the airport wetherspoons, then, upon return, a massive album from the holiday, which must contain a picture of out the window, in the air, of one of the plane's engines.

f**k off.

The latest trend appears to be putting a screengrab of the weather forecast for your holiday destination, tagging your fellow travellers in it, and proclaiming how many days it is until you go.

This, naturally, is followed up with the pint pic from the airport wetherspoons, then, upon return, a massive album from the holiday, which must contain a picture of out the window, in the air, of one of the plane's engines.

f**k off.

It's a shame they can't post just the bikini shots. Would save a lot of scrolling through the rest of the pics.