Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Soft southern nancy-boy

Interesting to see how the hill folk think. I bet you get really angry when you see the sun! :lol:

Man lives in town too close to the warm sea currents to get snow lying... must be scared of it and effeminate.

Interesting to see how the hill folk think. I bet you get really angry when you see the sun! :lol:

Man lives in town too close to the warm sea currents to get snow lying... must be scared of it and effeminate.

^^^Rattled soft southern nancy-boy

I deleted my facebook last week to avoid all this nonsense.

However, I've decided to act as a sort of super-hero to the masses and I'm going to open up a new facebook page under some alias. I'm just going to add as many people as possible and then hit out with some of the one-line replies that we see here (above for example).

Could clearly turn out shite - but if you want anyone on my friends list for me to abuse then PM it to me please.

I won't be doing all out abuse. Just subtle stuff like "Ohhhh interesting" or shit like that.

However, I've decided to act as a sort of super-hero to the masses and I'm going to open up a new facebook page under some alias. I'm just going to add as many people as possible and then hit out with some of the one-line replies that we see here (above for example).

Could clearly turn out shite - but if you want anyone on my friends list for me to abuse then PM it to me please.

I won't be doing all out abuse. Just subtle stuff like "Ohhhh interesting" or shit like that.

Absolute fucking genius. Let us know when this cyberspace crusader is up and running and I'll pm you a few names.

Keep us updated on developments. This has potential.

Edited by forzamorton

There's a page doing the rounds called 'Cumbernauld's Finest' or something similar. It's a photo of a guy shagging some bint. I know the, ahem, 'gent' in question.

That page is hilarious. The outcry from the girls on it is brilliant. Albeit the guy who put it up is shitting it now, cause she's only 15 and the police are on to it. :lol:

There's a page doing the rounds called 'Cumbernauld's Finest' or something similar. It's a photo of a guy shagging some bint. I know the, ahem, 'gent' in question.

Is it the same photo that made it onto Twitter while the #EmbarrasYourBestFriend was trending?

Edited by forzamorton

K.Thacker.

The car drivers crew are now giving everyone a travel update informing people that it's icy and dangerous, criticising the council for not gritting the road quickly and then starting arguments with other car morons who like to "drift roond the corners when it's icy."