Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I dont know if people on here outside of Airdrie have ever been made aware of a gentleman by the name of Rory Hazlie!

Hopefully some people have heard of him and can back up my claim that he is by far the greatest thing ever to happen to facebook.... EVER!

This popped up on my newsfeed tonight

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151182851201629&set=vb.614246628&type=2&theater

:lol:

"We're havin' a party when Rory pulls"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I really couldn't give two fucks what your elf name is.

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggggh, first hit with this and ''Puding pickle pants :)'' was only added last night, should've taken more time with accepting.. A 24 hr delete :D

There's a picture on Facebook of a guy who used to be in the year when I was at school above getting off with his former (married with children) head of year.

One of my mates from uni met his old teacher(also married with children) randomly in the cinema and ended up rattling her. Good on them I say.

This popped up on my newsfeed tonight

https://www.facebook...&type=2

:lol:

"We're havin' a party when Rory pulls"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rory is something of a legend (not in sic form) among the young ones in the Coatbridge area. The Rory Hazlie is a creature that will go to nightclubs in a suit, tie, umbrella and hat, on the hunt for young talent, which usually ends in unmitigated disaster...UNTIL NOW!

Anyway, saw this earlier:

"In tesco getting Christmas dinner lol"

tumblr_mdjtbmkjx61rp7g3w.gif

Edited by DAFC.

There's a picture on Facebook of a guy who used to be in the year when I was at school above getting off with his former (married with children) head of year.

Hmm, no clarification if teacher is male or female.

I read today that someone had gone to his 'Ant Mary's house' for dinner. Then I read someone else's post that went something along the lines of 'Love me or hate me, it works out fine for me. If you love me I'll always be in your heart but if you hate me.I'll always be in your head. It obviously didn't have the same punctuation and the 'your's were spelled 'ur' but you get the idea.

I read someone else's post that went something along the lines of 'Love me or hate me, it works out fine for me. If you love me I'll always be in your heart but if you hate me.I'll always be in your head. It obviously didn't have the same punctuation and the 'your's were spelled 'ur' but you get the idea.

Say something back like "I don't love or hate you; I do, however, think you're a bit of a tit".