Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

sorry Supras I was reluctant to put the photo up and it has now been taken down. It's a female, and teaches business management. Unless you were hoping for a man.

I was hoping for a picture!

But yes male head of year would have been much more scandalous.

I was hoping for a picture!

But yes male head of year would have been much more scandalous.

What's the difference? Surely they are exactly the same level of Scandal? Apparently a message got sent to the poster of the picture from Teacher asking to take it down. But surely it's her own fault for tonguing ex pupils all night (It was more than just a wee snog according to witnesses)

Maybe it's a Mrs Robinson situation...

What's the difference? Surely they are exactly the same level of Scandal? Apparently a message got sent to the poster of the picture from Teacher asking to take it down. But surely it's her own fault for tonguing ex pupils all night (It was more than just a wee snog according to witnesses)

Maybe it's a Mrs Robinson situation...

Nope - male is definitely more scandalous. More unusual, more shocking IMO. And yes upon reciept of that message you could just reply, erm, hmm, no? A smart camper would have saved it to his hard disk anyway. Put it up and if the big bad woman bothers you tell her to ram it.*

Not really annoying but my mate has just posted a video of his mate proposing to his girlfriend in a pub. Is this normal?

Do you really need to ask that question? laugh.gif

*Only if she's attractive. If not consign it to irreversible online death like the Paul Jewell sex tape.

527641_10151018781675879_1188800325_n.jpg

A ''like'' page that appeared on my feed but I don't mind the guy that ''liked'' it so dunno to delete or not :unsure:

Anyway if they were both 'banned for life', why does she think dumping him will get her back in? It is posers like that which makes me want this shoite off my page.......

https://www.facebook.../DiggerScotland

This page always makes me laugh

Elizabeth Munro crap they get let out 4 murder my boy remanded 4 a breach without hitting anybody just being drunk law needs tae b changed

Mark Allison Is your boy a "Ned" Elizabeth?

Elizabeth Munro no hes no

Mark Allison Judging by your grammar Elizabeth i will wager your benefits he is..........

Edited by Enrico Annoni

• Nathan Guthrie
    this digger rights a load of lies about ppl! theres nayneed for it the pish they right is friaetaills lies & more lies! whoeva reads this pish & takes it on board good on ya but its shite the hale lot o it hiy

• Donald Donaldson Lol and you know this how, you stupid virgin? Away and learn to read and write properly, you fuckin retard.
    Donald Donaldson What do you know if you're from Perth, dafty?
    Nathan Guthrie donald yar a troll m8t a troll righting to ppl ya dont no hahahahahaha well see you have been in my profile ya beest
    Nathan Guthrie the digger has rote about my bro & its all lies ya mungo thats the point am tryn to make ya tool
    Donald Donaldson Learn to spell, retard. What did your bro do? Shag a sheep?
    Donald Donaldson Steal a tractor?
    Nathan Guthrie Na fucked you're deed granny ya wee sad rodent
    laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

this digger rights a load of lies about ppl! theres nayneed for it the pish they right is friaetaills lies & more lies! whoeva reads this pish & takes it on board good on ya but its shite the hale lot o it hiy!

see c***s spoutin foul mouthed shite on here wen theyve got a picture ae there wean as there profile picture ? thats stinkin man. there no fit parents so there no.

:lol:

This looks excellent. Been on the page 2mins and already found a couple of absolute belters. Good work, EA.

Edited by Michael W

this digger rights a load of lies about ppl! theres nayneed for it the pish they right is friaetaills lies & more lies! whoeva reads this pish & takes it on board good on ya but its shite the hale lot o it hiy!

see c***s spoutin foul mouthed shite on here wen theyve got a picture ae there wean as there profile picture ? thats stinkin man. there no fit parents so there no.

:lol:

This looks excellent. Been on the page 2mins and already found a couple of absolute belters. Good work, EA.

It's my favorite Facebook page

Robert BigRab McCluckeywen i came aff the drink i started readin the digger an no the sport.great wee read the digger

laugh.gif

A girl on my facebook posted earlier that she was sitting down with her 6 year old daughter to watch a film. They were going to watch Ted.

Another girl posted yesterday saying she wanted someone to come and rid her place of evil spirits because she kept losing items of jewellery and coming home to find drawers lying open and taps running. A load of her friends commented saying things like "I had that happen once! I got a priest out because my son was laughing at nothing when he was in his cot" or "I got told by a spiratualist that they take jewellery" (these are ghosts she's talking about, not magpies, by the way). Someone sensible came along and asked her if there could be anyone else that had a key. She said she doubted it because the stuff that was going missing was just the one expensive watch and the rest were earrings from Primark and thieves only take expensive stuff. After a blow by blow account of her turning the house upside down looking for her watch, she's just asked if anyone knows a locksmith.

One appeared on mine the other day, one of these long winded sob stories about some horrific rape somewhere or other, and the line at the end was something like

"Like this if you are against and hate rape, ignore IF YOU ENDORSE RAPE!!!"

Unfriended.

^^^^ Rapist apologist.

One appeared on mine the other day, one of these long winded sob stories about some horrific rape somewhere or other, and the line at the end was something like

"Like this if you are against and hate rape, ignore IF YOU ENDORSE RAPE!!!"

Unfriended.

What annoys me the most are the ones that comes with a picture, for example someone posted a picutre of a young child lying in a hospital bed with some story about her having cancer and won't survive without prayers

"1 like = 1,000 prayers" dry.gif

I really don't want to need to see picture on my facebook feed of people dying a slow horrible death.