Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

and another Dumfries based BEAST news. Some kid aged 14/15 showed a picture of his boaby to a teacher and after they confiscated the phone they found pictures of other people pumping and topless girls.

It's a strange world down there.

I keep getting they daft picture on my timeline of people holding up a message saying " If i can get 1 million like my dad/mum/wife/husband has promised i can have something shite"

:angry:

It's getting a bit annoying. I doubt any of them ever achieve it. Hope they don't.

Someone posted a terrible, attention seeking message on the Strathaven facebook page, asking for likes to help in the fight against bullying, citing a recent Hollyoaks storyline and her own experiences of bullying that made her want to leave the town. No-one liked it so she posted something about how she was so disappointed that people just didn't care about bullying. I posted a simple 'Jesus Christ' and now she's accused me of bullying her 20 years ago when she was at school. I'm 21.

I've decided to delete my comment because i think she's about to have a full-on, tear-stained breakdown in front of an audience of almost 2000 locals.

Edited by bullywee

Someone posted a terrible, attention seeking message on the Strathaven facebook page, asking for likes to help in the fight against bullying, citing a recent Hollyoaks storyline and her own experiences of bullying that made her want to leave the town. No-one liked it so she posted something about how she was so disappointed that people just didn't care about bullying. I posted a simple 'Jesus Christ' and now she's accused me of bullying her 20 years ago when she was at school. I'm 21.

I've decided to delete my comment because i think she's about to have a full-on, tear-stained breakdown in front of an audience of almost 2000 locals.

Link?

Link?

I just searched Facebook for Strathaven and it came up. It's a group, not a 'like' page. Most of it's been deleted by the look of it but there's still a couple of comments there. Bullywee, is it you that's 'probably a junkie by noo'? :lol:

Worth a read to find out when Gallery on the Green is going to reopen and I'm so glad the owner of the tortoise shell cat found it to bury it. RIP little kitty xxxx

I just searched Facebook for Strathaven and it came up. It's a group, not a 'like' page. Most of it's been deleted by the look of it but there's still a couple of comments there. Bullywee, is it you that's 'probably a junkie by noo'? :lol:

Worth a read to find out when Gallery on the Green is going to reopen and I'm so glad the owner of the tortoise shell cat found it to bury it. RIP little kitty xxxx

I think it is. As soon as the deluge of tear-stained comments started i unfollowed the post as i actually started to feel quite sorry for her. I don't even want to look at it now.

I think it is. As soon as the deluge of tear-stained comments started i unfollowed the post as i actually started to feel quite sorry for her. I don't even want to look at it now.

Like I say, there's very little there now. That's one of the very few comments left and it doesn't make much sense out of context. The others aren't all that tear-stained. I wouldn't worry yourself over it, it's hardly your fault.