Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Some manky slut has posted a video of herself shagging her dog. Absolutely hinging.

She then tred to justify it by saying "It was a dare and she was tipped a 5er for doing it".

I have now heard there is a follow up video of this burd shagging her dug.. Says first one was for a dare but no sure why she has done a 2nd video..

Too many words, not enough links.

One thing which gets on my tits is when people leave others a message, but instead of going on to their page and writing the message, they post it on their own page and tag people in it.

"Happy birthday to ma best bud 4 eva! Love you loads xxx. With - (insert name of person who's birthday it is) "

It's not all about you you c**t.

One thing which gets on my tits is when people leave others a message, but instead of going on to their page and writing the message, they post it on their own page and tag people in it.

"Happy birthday to ma best bud 4 eva! Love you loads xxx. With - (insert name of person who's birthday it is) "

It's not all about you you c**t.

I had to do that yesterday, but only bacause for some reason his page doesn't allow you to post onto his wall

I had to do that yesterday, but only bacause for some reason his page doesn't allow you to post onto his wall

Well if he's set his page like that, he really doesn't deserve your birthday wishes.

Speaking of horrific things on Facebook, I was tagged in a photo the other day and it was several hours before I could log on and view a really skinny Cardinal Richelieu soaked from head-to-toe in beer trying to out-drink 2 burly rugby drinkers in a beer drinking competition around 15 years ago. I'm sure my bosses + religious relatives would have enjoyed that one.

I wish I could work out how to stop people tagging me in photos without my permission. It's possible to do it for posts, but as far as I can see, not for photos :(

Well if he's set his page like that, he really doesn't deserve your birthday wishes.

Speaking of horrific things on Facebook, I was tagged in a photo the other day and it was several hours before I could log on and view a really skinny Cardinal Richelieu soaked from head-to-toe in beer trying to out-drink 2 burly rugby drinkers in a beer drinking competition around 15 years ago. I'm sure my bosses + religious relatives would have enjoyed that one.

I wish I could work out how to stop people tagging me in photos without my permission. It's possible to do it for posts, but as far as I can see, not for photos :(

You can, it is in your privacy setting.

You can, it is in your privacy setting.

I've looked. It says you can stop people tagging you in posts... does that include photos? From other sides I've been reading on the web, it says there's no way to stop people tagging you in photos.

My mate posted a pic of his kid with a sign saying ''dad this place is a shithole'' whilst at the Jambo/ICT game on Saturday. The Star ran a story today calling him a bad parent or some such, and the Evening News have now picked it up.

The seethe is electric and I wouldn't want to be journo in Edinburgh :whistle

I've looked. It says you can stop people tagging you in posts... does that include photos? From other sides I've been reading on the web, it says there's no way to stop people tagging you in photos.

Go to privacy settings then Timeline and Tagging Settings.

Where it says "Who can post things to my timeline?" click edit on the lower of the two options "Review posts...timeline" and then "Enable". It won't stop people tagging you but it will stop photos appearing on your timeline without your approval.

There's one popped up yesterday on mine. It's a picture of a reasonably attractive girl with a short lad who had Downs Syndrome.

It says something like: "This girl took this Downs boy to the Prom. Like and share if you respect her actions!!!"

Now, as much as I don't like to annoy anyone or complain about anything, particularly online, I'm very tempted to start an 'outrage mushroom' by posting something like "How patronising! It could be that HE took HER to the Prom, particularly as she's blonde."

Anyway, in the picture she looks suspiciously like she's there for a bet and he looks like he doesn't know what fucking day it is.

I hate facebook. <_<

There's one popped up yesterday on mine. It's a picture of a reasonably attractive girl with a short lad who had Downs Syndrome.

It says something like: "This girl took this Downs boy to the Prom. Like and share if you respect her actions!!!"

Now, as much as I don't like to annoy anyone or complain about anything, particularly online, I'm very tempted to start an 'outrage mushroom' by posting something like "How patronising! It could be that HE took HER to the Prom, particularly as she's blonde."

Anyway, in the picture she looks suspiciously like she's there for a bet and he looks like he doesn't know what fucking day it is.

I hate facebook. <_<

The chances are they will be related