Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Boy: Babe, So movie tonight?

Girl: I can't.

Boy: Oh okay baby, Can I pass by to see you?

Girl: I'm sick though

Boy: Oh, well i'ma take a movie to your house so we could watch it together while I take care of you.

... Girl: No its ok.

Boy: Is something wrong?

Girl: *no reply*

Boy: *Goes to girlfriends house* and knocks..

Girl's Mom: Hey she's not home. She went out on a date, she told me y'all broke up weeks ago.

Boy: hmm okay well thank you. Don't tell her I passed by.

*Next Day*

Girl: *Goes to boyfriends house* and knocks

No response so she walks to his window and looked for him & saw him on the floor with a bullet in his head, and a letter next to him, she picked up the letter.. as she read "I didn't know what I did wrong, but I wanted to spend as much time with you as I could. I only had 2 months left to live. I found out I had Cancer 2 days ago, but I see your happy without me and I'm happy as long as your happy. Thats all that matters, I love you ♥

"LIKE" if you feel sorry for him ♥

This just popped up on my feed. Jesus fucking wept. Who writes this garbage?

Boy: Babe, So movie tonight?

Girl: I can't.

Boy: Oh okay baby, Can I pass by to see you?

Girl: I'm sick though

Boy: Oh, well i'ma take a movie to your house so we could watch it together while I take care of you.

... Girl: No its ok.

Boy: Is something wrong?

Girl: *no reply*

Boy: *Goes to girlfriends house* and knocks..

Girl's Mom: Hey she's not home. She went out on a date, she told me y'all broke up weeks ago.

Boy: hmm okay well thank you. Don't tell her I passed by.

*Next Day*

Girl: *Goes to boyfriends house* and knocks

No response so she walks to his window and looked for him & saw him on the floor with a bullet in his head, and a letter next to him, she picked up the letter.. as she read "I didn't know what I did wrong, but I wanted to spend as much time with you as I could. I only had 2 months left to live. I found out I had Cancer 2 days ago, but I see your happy without me and I'm happy as long as your happy. Thats all that matters, I love you ♥

"LIKE" if you feel sorry for him ♥

Benny Harvey, RIP.

That is fucking gold.

Ffs mhn can every c**t get there self tae fk and leave kelly ann alane mhn honestly all yous are a bunch of key board gangster yous sit there and tell ma sis tae go and get a was tbh she's wan ae the cleansed girls yh can get so there yh go get that wan round yh and a bet yous don't go in for a was coz yhs canny aford tae buy soap or shampoo and see tbh if yous don't actually get the hint to fk off and leave kelly ann and her bf alane am gonna kick peoples heads in and spill blood and even burries yhs oot the back because a have had enough of people thinkin they can speak and treat ma sis like dirt when she clearly isn't and ross don't let anyone speak tae ma sis like that because that's no ryt she's pregnant and she has got enough stress to handle atm

Facebook convinces me that eugenics is a necessity.

That is absolutely ridiculous.

The characters in it are quality. I think even jeremy Kyle would struggle there. One minute they are married. Literally a few hours later and they are single and the supposed husband to be is declaring his love for someone else.

Genuinely feel sorry for the baby in that situation.

HAd a gander on the girls page that wrote the status. In one of her other comments she writo the following

Kellyanne Mclatchie: Here liam there just jelous coz I'm sexy and there minks lol xxx

Kellyanne Mclatchie: Here liam there just jelous coz I'm sexy and there minks lol xxx

coz I'm sexy

post-5691-0-93512200-1358193169_thumb.jp

That is absolutely ridiculous.

The characters in it are quality. I think even jeremy Kyle would struggle there. One minute they are married. Literally a few hours later and they are single and the supposed husband to be is declaring his love for someone else.

Genuinely feel sorry for the baby in that situation.

HAd a gander on the girls page that wrote the status. In one of her other comments she writo the following

coz I'm sexy

Wid.

Nah, not really. She's fucking howlin'. Wouldn't touch her with any of your cocks, and you are all terrible degenerates

Wid.

Nah, not really. She's fucking howlin'. Wouldn't touch her with any of your cocks, and you are all terrible degenerates

I am not going to lie. I have shagged some absolute howlers over the years. However, i would give serious consideration before going near that.

"Right.... I'm watching Edward scissor hands (man with the scissors for hands) with jonny depp In it. I was convinced this was the film when jonny depp and that woman from Harry potter pretend to shave people's beards then chop them up and serve them as burgers!! What is that film called coz I was expecting that hahaha so confused"

Good grief woman. I like the way she felt it necessary to explain that Edward Scissorhands is a man with scissors for hands.

There's some serious Jolene hate doing the rounds just now. There was a "Kinda wish Saville had hung around a little longer now" type of comment, which drew some very contrasting responses and has since been removed.