Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Jesus f**k. I despair for the human race, I really do.

You should put a pic of Peter Sutcliffe with the same text on whoevers fb page that was.

Was posted by a good mate of mine, who I had thought was decent. Words or pictures fail me.

I probably won't be perfect, I just won't kill anyone. Good enough for me.

^this

That's actually made me a bit angry. What the f**k?!

This. I won't commit an atrocious murder in cold blood then make up all sorts of bullshit to get out of it.

I get the point of innocent until proven guilty, but aye, what the feuck.

Dissapointed with humanity ... just thankful most of the comments supporting were in Afrikaans, so meant nothing to me.

Harlem shake is gash. I'm enjoying a few full blown breakup meltdowns at the minute, complete with suicidal references. Also a lot of people keep spamming with those shit picture quote things with 'amusing' tales of being bipolar and I'm 99.9% sure they aren't bipolar just self obsessed c***s.

What sort of w****r needs his wife's permission to do something?! What a p***k. He just have told her how important is to him and that he's going. If she had any problem with it, get her to f**k.

granny danger will be along in a min to disagree with this no doubt

The hall has managed to make the news (Well Border News)

http://www.itv.com/news/border/story/2013-02-25/community-hall-in-dunscore-destroyed-by-fire/

I used to go to parties in there when I was in 5th and 6th year at school, middle of nowhere, so nobody was really nearby and we had some massive sound systems there. Then copy cats in the year below have one party and they burn the place down. Things were better in my day etc.

In other words "Look at me, look at me!"

• 186200_774140883_838369829_q.jpg
    Hi, I'm writing to ask your views on a meeting I had with two of your finest officers.

On Friday night I was driving home and going through Salsburgh, at the mini roundabout I braked and went around and straight on. I saw two of your officers at the side road and they then came out blue lights and sirens flashing, I stopped to let them past to attend the crime scene. It turns out I was the crime scene.

I was approached by one robust officer who I'd have major doubts on his ability to complete the fitness test required to join the police so immediately I'm thinking he might not be able to do his job properly but I give him the benefit of the doubt and joined him in the van for "a chat".

It was in the van I first met his arrogant colleague as he placed a half eaten Rollo cookie back in the bag and immediately asked me what speed I was doing. I said 29mph roughly. He said try again. I opted for 28mph. He then said he estimated my speed to be in excess of 50mph. I said I estimated it to be 28.5mph. I then asked him to produce the speed gun to find out who was closest and he said they didn't have one. There was an awkward silence.

He then said he was giving me a ticket as my wheels had touched the mini roundabout. I pointed out his vans wheels were on the kerb after his high speed pursuit, this seemed irrelevant. He then went into a black folder and brought out a number of different coloured fixed penalty ticket books. This went on for a while. A long while. I asked if he had lost something, he replied no. He then muttered to the plump colleague he didn't have the book. I found this incompetence strange, should an officer on duty not pack the correct fixed penalty tickets before Rollo cookies? He didn't seem impressed by this opinion.

He then told me he had decided to let me off with a warning, lucky seeing as he had forgot his ticket book.

He then told me he was going to breathalyse me. His plump colleague said he didn't think I'd been drinking, though he said I was getting one. Thankfully he was talking about the breath test.

I then proceeded to blow into the breathalyser 3 times until they then admitted it was a faulty breathalyser.

So to reiterate, you've two officers with no speed gun, no fixed penalty ticket books, no working breathalyser patrolling our roads.

My question as a tax payer is, IS A ROLLO COOKIE ALL YOUR OFFICERS NEED WHILST ON DUTY?

Isn't it spelled like Rolo?

yeah, don't let that get in the way of his 'plight'.

Oh and the guy turns out to be an even bigger walopper

• Strathclyde Police Jordan - can you please email socialmedia@strathclyde.pnn.police.uk explaining what time on Friday this happened and we'll look into it for you. Thanks.
  • 186200_774140883_838369829_q.jpg
    Jordan Watterson Rather than email it i feel it would be more beneficial to give the information on here so the public can read whether Rollo cookies really are more important than fixed penalty books. The time was 6.15pm on Friday 22nd February. The officers were one plump officer with dark hair and one arrogant one who was bald and covered in Rollo cookie crumbs. They were driving a large police van, last seen with its front wheel up on the kerb after they managed to accost me.

I look forward to your reply on the Rollo cookies V fixed penalty book debate

Edited by Sloop John B

This popped up on my timeline, Is it me, I really don't see what the problem or danger is with a talking app?

WARNING TO ALL PARENTS THAT HAVE CHILDREN WITH ELECTRONIC DEVICES .eg. IPODS TABLETS ECT.... THERE IS A APP CALLED 'TALKING ANGELA' THIS APP ASKS CHILDREN QUESTIONS LIKE THERE NAME AND WHERE THEY GO TO SCHOOL. AND ALSO TAKES PICTURES OF THEIR FACES BY PUSHING A HEART AT THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER WITHOUT ANY NOTICES.. PLEASE CHECK ALL YOUR CHILDREN'S DEVICES TO MAKE SURE THEY DO NOT HAVE THIS APP!!! PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS THAT HAVE CHILDREN!!

This popped up on my timeline, Is it me, I really don't see what the problem or danger is with a talking app?

WARNING TO ALL PARENTS THAT HAVE CHILDREN WITH ELECTRONIC DEVICES .eg. IPODS TABLETS ECT.... THERE IS A APP CALLED 'TALKING ANGELA' THIS APP ASKS CHILDREN QUESTIONS LIKE THERE NAME AND WHERE THEY GO TO SCHOOL. AND ALSO TAKES PICTURES OF THEIR FACES BY PUSHING A HEART AT THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER WITHOUT ANY NOTICES.. PLEASE CHECK ALL YOUR CHILDREN'S DEVICES TO MAKE SURE THEY DO NOT HAVE THIS APP!!! PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS THAT HAVE CHILDREN!!

Posted by one of my "friends".... the same "friend" who posts any and all hysterical "won't somebody think of the children" type scares. I helpfully posted this: http://www.snopes.com/computer/internet/angela.asp

Did I get any thanks? Did I funk.

Posted by one of my "friends".... the same "friend" who posts any and all hysterical "won't somebody think of the children" type scares. I helpfully posted this: http://www.snopes.com/computer/internet/angela.asp

Did I get any thanks? Did I funk.

Nice one, think i'll post the link while pointing out anyone cause see her pictures.

See what reaction i get.