Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Oh my! A lass I know posted this morning she'd received a DM the partner of a guy who was tagged in a status she liked. The friends of the seether have picked up on this and it has resulted in a 100 comment, perma-rage festival of anger. Threats of doors getting kicked in and general scumbag antics from council goblins.

black_kid_whoa.gif

screenshots please

Oh my! A lass I know posted this morning she'd received a DM the partner of a guy who was tagged in a status she liked. The friends of the seether have picked up on this and it has resulted in a 100 comment, perma-rage festival of anger. Threats of doors getting kicked in and general scumbag antics from council goblins.

black_kid_whoa.gif

This kid looks exactly like the baby from dinosaurs

dinosaurs-o.gif

Sorry for my ignorance, but what does that sentence mean?

Just seen this from a member of a local marching group(guess which one)

"North Ayrshire Council is full of bigoted scum, we can fly our national flag whenever we want. Rule Britannia"

:lol:

Greenwood Academy Majorettes S1-2?

My News Feed is awash with the great unwashed getting all excited about being Protestant !!

Apparently it's time to celebrate the great Proddy victory over the **** !!

The fact that the Pope supported William and there were Protestants and Catholics fighting on both sides and that the battle didn't even take place on the feckin 12th of July is total news to the mono-browed f'ck-wits !!

Roasters at it this early in the morning :lol:

2013-07-13_09-15-42-picsay_zps1f10536b.j

The lack of punctuation in modern day messaging will mean I'll spend about 3 days of my life re-reading shite like this to find out wtf is actually being said, before realising I shouldn't have bothered my arse.