Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

ARGH. Too late. I've been friends with a Chris Davies for 5 years and I never knew he was a hackers. I even had a couple of pints with him on Saturday night and I didn't notice him trying to figure out my Computer ID and Address. I've deleted him now just to make sure. That's the last pint I have with Chris.

ARGH. Too late. I've been friends with a Chris Davies for 5 years and I never knew he was a hackers. I even had a couple of pints with him on Saturday night and I didn't notice him trying to figure out my Computer ID and Address. I've deleted him now just to make sure. That's the last pint I have with Chris.

Better safe than sorry hunni. x

so brave

Someone who I'm FB friends with (an occasional poster on here) has just 'liked' a picture of a baby who has either been born with deformed arms or has had them amputated. I'll just C&P the Facebook Rant I just had:

I'm not really a fan of ranting on Facebook, but... see folk who 'like' and 'share' pictures of kids with disabilities, sick animals and stuff like that... why? I don't want to see particularly upsetting pictures plastered all over my feed. I come on here for a bit of a laugh and to keep in touch with folk, not to be reminded about various horrible things that happen throughout the world.

And see this "one like = one pray" pish? Why not get off your arse and do something productive for charity or something like that, rather than just 'liking' a picture on a daft website and convincing yourself that you're helping?

mqdefault.jpg

*insert city* this weekend with my boys/girls! Hope ur ready for us! letsssss be having ya!

Shut up, will you shut up? Just shut up. The 4 of you will check into a travel inn and one of you will get so drunk on the Friday night the rest of you will have to go home with them at half 11. Fucking pipe down.

*insert city* this weekend with my boys/girls! Hope ur ready for us! letsssss be having ya!

Shut up, will you shut up? Just shut up. The 4 of you will check into a travel inn and one of you will get so drunk on the Friday night the rest of you will have to go home with them at half 11. Fucking pipe down.

delia-smith-lets-be-havin-you.jpg

Getting a bit sick of the independence referendum. I don't know if its just me but 90% of the posts I see are from the c***s that absolutely swear by Alex salmond and his book of quotes.

Yeah, maybe it's just my friends but there are a lot of terrible, awful images/memes posted about it. Please f**k off

1914_180046538846244_475511864_n.jpg

993395_10151810290959976_501682057_n.jpg

I think it's the Cornish flag or something like that.

I like the guy who posts these (he's a member of P&B :lol: ) but please. Stop it.

It is indeed. As soon as you cross the Taymar all the red rose logos on the brown tourist road signs have been painted over with the cross of Saint Piran

And as my wife is from Devon I'm duty bound to point out that the Cornish are not too be trusted because they put the jam and clotted cream on their scones in the wrong order

:lol: Usually met with "U think *generic-city* can handle us lads?". Yes, I'd imagine that the city can more than handle you and won't suffer some infrastructural collapse.

Anyway, one of the lads I vaguely know through football liked this car-crash earlier on from a lad called 'Deacon'. I'm all for going to a publisher to see if they'll release it...

I miss the old deacon, know the deacon that didn't really give a f**k n just done what he wanted when he wanted, this deacon just over thinks shit n confuses his self wanders where shit went wrong, although i allready know where half the shit went wrong but always wander why it happend or why some shit was said or why you put in too much of an effort n end up loosing awhing youv worked for just pisses my life off tbh but as of the 20th things are gona change for some c***s n use are either go like it or hate it but am no go care cause it's a new start n am proving to c***s that am gaw dae it masel n a have said this to a few ppl n a wanted them there for it but but they either didni believe in me that i could do it but still i'm doing it like i said a would n so far am prooving alot o c***s wrong, i have a job am no a dole bum all my life as use fuckers say i'm gona be :S i'm gtn a house soon days so i am standing on my own two feet which tbh i have been dane that for the past year two year even fair enough i've fucked up alot in the past 2 year but certain people didni help me in that situation by lien to me bout having a bairn which totally fucked my head up cause i couldni see it atall cause hes down england n the bitch never pin pointed out where she actaully stayed so i could visit atleast and i'm no go lie it did f**k other things up for me at the pressant time cuase my head was all over the place so i couldnt fully concentrate on the person who matterd most. but anyway moving on i'm proving c***s wrong that i can do this and of the 20th if use want to see me or hear from me use better start putting in more of an effort for me as i have with use cause it is a two way thing this friendship thing and i do have a few ppl to thank who have stuck by me the past 8 month or so such as hutchy for letting me stay with him which actually means alot in my eyes cause not only is he my best friend hes also my brer in my eyes so thanks for everything you've done for me lad akane am no exactly the best o c***s at times but you've always been there and all the other lads anaw but anyways bring on the 20th p.s sorry for the massive book

Edited by rw89

:lol: Usually met with "U think *generic-city* can handle us lads?". Yes, I'd imagine that the city can more than handle you and won't suffer some infrastructural collapse.

Anyway, one of the lads I vaguely know through football liked this car-crash earlier on from a lad called 'Deacon'. I'm all for going to a publisher to see if they'll release it...

Sounds like he is looking forward to the 20th