Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

:lol: Usually met with "U think *generic-city* can handle us lads?". Yes, I'd imagine that the city can more than handle you and won't suffer some infrastructural collapse.

Anyway, one of the lads I vaguely know through football liked this car-crash earlier on from a lad called 'Deacon'. I'm all for going to a publisher to see if they'll release it...

Sounds like he is looking forward to the 20th

ARGH. Too late. I've been friends with a Chris Davies for 5 years and I never knew he was a hackers. I even had a couple of pints with him on Saturday night and I didn't notice him trying to figure out my Computer ID and Address. I've deleted him now just to make sure. That's the last pint I have with Chris.

It's too late. He already hacked the ingredients of your beer.

*CANDLE PIC*

"I am fucking sick fed up of folk who (Insert random reason)..."

Folk who write shite like this, usually women, are f**kin annoying...

The person who's causing offence is 99% of the time gonna see or hear about the remark & is probably a pal!

The person allegedly sick fed up is actually an attention seeking twat who just wants everyone to start messaging "what's wrong?" "You ok?" "what's happened?"

Vaguebooking, its one of the biggest pet hates on this thread.

A girl on my feed has written 'Sorry to hear that god has taken another lovely woman! True that god only takes the best! Rest in peace Sandra! xxx'

I'm choking to point out that if God existed, which he doesn't, he takes absolutely everyone, bar none. So I'm pointing it out on here instead to get it out of my system rather than be an insensitive smartarse p***k.

This probably sounds awful, but there is a disabled girl on my course. She can't talk or go anywhere without a wheelchair and the help of a carer. But she still insists on posting statuses like 'I'm a slut. So what? Stop slut-shaming!' and 'I'm literally jumping off the walls right now'.

No. No, you're not.

This probably sounds awful, but there is a disabled girl on my course. She can't talk or go anywhere without a wheelchair and the help of a carer. But she still insists on posting statuses like 'I'm a slut. So what? Stop slut-shaming!' and 'I'm literally jumping off the walls right now'.

No. No, you're not.

:lol:

Should just reply; "Nah you're not."

A girl on my feed has written 'Sorry to hear that god has taken another lovely woman! True that god only takes the best! Rest in peace Sandra! xxx'

I'm choking to point out that if God existed, which he doesn't, he takes absolutely everyone, bar none. So I'm pointing it out on here instead to get it out of my system rather than be an insensitive smartarse p***k.

Try telling that to Ali G!

No. No, you're not.

Think you could get a 3some with her and the carer? assuming she really is a slut of course

Right guys police are doin door to door inquires there's a child snatcher on the loose in toryglen . just keep an eye on yer weans. of Asian appearance or Romania or Indian you know the rest ching ching..cNX6IdMiIg7.pngfeeling offended.

It's easy to be offended by child snatchers, yet it's so hard to distinguish between Asians / Indians / Romanians. Maybe they're all at it. Andrea, to her credit, smells a rat.

Andrea Brown You at the noise up xx

Andy Cameron Naw its true tried to follow two sets a families kids after school Janice got the boys today a usually go. a caught the last c**t and held him in the park till the police came that was last year. no this is true why would a put somethin like that up if it wasn't true surely am no that sick. lol. xx

Andy isn't the most literate of chaps but his heart is in the right place. He's committed to stamping out child abuse wherever it may lurk. But he doesn't want to finish off his litany of spurious child abuse accusations on a sour note, so he tops it off with a "lol" and a couple of kisses. Suddenly, everything's alright with the world.

Andrea Brown Lol rats hope they get caught soon!! Naw i jst never know your always at noise up. Xx

Andy Cameron well thanks a bunch andrea. you tryin to say I wind people up well a never. lol yeah yer right am awful for it. but know where tae draw the line. wish a went fur the boys noo id have cracked the cnt. don't know if there's a couple of them. x

But wait. This doesn't feel right. We've got a vague sense that something is missing. Luckily John steps up to the plate with a cracking bit of casual racism

John Ferguson Fuckin immigrant fuckers,if a come across them god help thum m8..

Andy isn't racist, but he has a point to put across.

Andy Cameron nae.worries mate a just wish.some people had the baws to do somethin when a caught that cnt nobody done anythin A put myself at risk and when it was time tae talk tae police nobody said anythin bar one person the guy got oot and done a wee lassie in govanhill park. its a joke mate.

Back him up John.

John Ferguson Fuckin riles me up andy,these c***s romin the streets honestly m8..

Good lad.

Andy Cameron anno mate. just be careful the police doin there rounds anyway but they'll be well off but to where. ?

I'd start my search in Asia, Romania and India.

This is depressing me. Andrea?

Andrea Brown I would string them up way the haw maws!! Lol xx

It's easy to be offended by child snatchers, yet it's so hard to distinguish between Asians / Indians / Romanians. Maybe they're all at it. Andrea, to her credit, smells a rat.

Andrea Brown You at the noise up xx

Andy Cameron Naw its true tried to follow two sets a families kids after school Janice got the boys today a usually go. a caught the last c**t and held him in the park till the police came that was last year. no this is true why would a put somethin like that up if it wasn't true surely am no that sick. lol. xx

Andy isn't the most literate of chaps but his heart is in the right place. He's committed to stamping out child abuse wherever it may lurk. But he doesn't want to finish off his litany of spurious child abuse accusations on a sour note, so he tops it off with a "lol" and a couple of kisses. Suddenly, everything's alright with the world.

Andrea Brown Lol rats hope they get caught soon!! Naw i jst never know your always at noise up. Xx

Andy Cameron well thanks a bunch andrea. you tryin to say I wind people up well a never. lol yeah yer right am awful for it. but know where tae draw the line. wish a went fur the boys noo id have cracked the cnt. don't know if there's a couple of them. x

But wait. This doesn't feel right. We've got a vague sense that something is missing. Luckily John steps up to the plate with a cracking bit of casual racism

John Ferguson Fuckin immigrant fuckers,if a come across them god help thum m8..

Andy isn't racist, but he has a point to put across.

Andy Cameron nae.worries mate a just wish.some people had the baws to do somethin when a caught that cnt nobody done anythin A put myself at risk and when it was time tae talk tae police nobody said anythin bar one person the guy got oot and done a wee lassie in govanhill park. its a joke mate.

Back him up John.

John Ferguson Fuckin riles me up andy,these c***s romin the streets honestly m8..

Good lad.

Andy Cameron anno mate. just be careful the police doin there rounds anyway but they'll be well off but to where. ?

I'd start my search in Asia, Romania and India.

This is depressing me. Andrea?

Andrea Brown I would string them up way the haw maws!! Lol xx

:lol: :lol:

I think I speak for everyone here when I say being an insensitive smartarse p***k towards her will earn you the respect of every single P+B member.