Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Is anyone else aware that 47 years ago today, Celtic became the first British club to win the European Cup?

No? My fucking facebook feed does.

Do please f**k off

Celtic fans post some amount of shite. These two horrorshows popped up in my feed in the last week...

10363923_646722738753545_635191302794942

10320538_647186238707195_610936806314345

Anyone else noticed the group "the day we all vote no"? 3 people on my Facebook have joined it, all 3 are the biggest rangers supporting gimps on the planet.

Anyone else noticed the group "the day we all vote no"? 3 people on my Facebook have joined it, all 3 are the biggest rangers supporting gimps on the planet.

I actually seen "the day we all vote yes" first.

Both utter wanky nonsense

I went on it earlier and realised i have chosen well in terms of friends. there was only 1 person there

meanwhile on "the day we all vote yes" there was more than 20 :thumsup2

Went onto one of the peoples pages who is voting no. The guy is not right In the head I may add.

Every post is a bible quotation just about. In amongst it there are posts informing us all of his delight in atletico Madrid and the usual rangers love in pish. Thank f**k he moved to Glasgow....

I originally wasn't going to post anything on facebook yet for a number of reasons while I work with the police, but it has been brought to my attention that others are now posting about it so I felt it best that I write a post with the facts. Yes, it is true that my husband Charles is missing. He has been gone for 26 days and he and his car have not been seen or heard from in 17 days. I have been working diligently with the police and he is listed as a missing person in not only the state but nationwide. At this time there are no leads as to where he is. He had been seen in the Manchester area at the beginning of this and was last seen in Concord on May 6th. He was last seen in his car a black 2001 Honda Accord Coupe V6 with the plate PHTEVEN and no inspection sticker but only a clear decal with the number two. I would appreciate it if everyone would keep an eye out for not only him but his car and please let the police and myself know of any sightings. I would like to thank everyone and let everyone know how much we appreciate everyone's help, support ,and kindness but ask that you also understand what a truly difficult time this is for the kids and I not knowing where he is or if he's ok. We will continue to look for him and work with the police until he is found. Please feel free to share and help us find him. Charles if you see this please let me know you're ok! You have 3 ladies and a baby on the way who love you very much!

If Manchester, England, it would still be pushing it as that is hundreds of miles away from this 'caring sharer' on my feed.

But it is Manchester in New Hampshire in the fecking States you fecking tool!!!

''hide all from'' was chosen :)

This popped up on mine this morning, and funnily enough, it was also shared by a Rangers fan. I was also invited to join the one about all voting yes, by a Scottish guy who lives in New Zealand so can't even take part in the referendum, same as myself as I live abroad too.

misc-jackie-chan-l.png

If Manchester, England, it would still be pushing it as that is hundreds of miles away from this 'caring sharer' on my feed.

But it is Manchester in New Hampshire in the fecking States you fecking tool!!!

''hide all from'' was chosen :)

post-25521-0-11609300-1401217359_thumb.j

With the holiday season kicking in I'm about to get pissed off with the folk constantly updating on holiday. There was one guy on my friends list who was in Ibiza from Sunday to Tuesday.

He managed to post 17 updates, loads of constant check ins, adding photos and videos etc. Really fucks me off as all he was talking about was how great the openings are as everyone is there "for the love of the music" yet he is glued to his phone the full time he is there.

His friend that he met out there had been there for a week and he posted about 15 updates. I don't see the attraction of having to posting constant when over there, or even taking your phone. Could they not have just waited till they got home to put up their photos? Cocks.

There's loads of birds on mine doing this '30 day abs challenge'. Get yourself down the fruit and veg aisle hen. No amount of crunches will move that flab.

There's loads of birds on mine doing this '30 day abs challenge'. Get yourself down the fruit and veg aisle hen. No amount of crunches will move that flab.

in more positive news there is a squating one aswell and most of he birds liking it on my facebook are already decent , so here is hoping they are updating a video diary :lol:

1604534_872046642809200_1485050712948618

If you're in this boat, perhaps being more interesting and less passive-aggressive would decrease your pal's texting latency.

The shameless theft is another problem...

MjAxMy1hM2ExYTJkYTc0MTYzNmY1.png

...and it's not limited to the bleating Facebook generation, this has been doing the rounds on LinkedIn for ages now:

leader_vs_boss.jpg

boss-vs-leader.png