Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

2 different people on mine have shared a photo of British troops walking somewhere, presumably the Falklands, with a Union Flag flying. Why are they sharing it? Because "Facebook are trying to get this picture taken down".

Funny, you would think if Facebook really were trying to do that, something would show up on a Google search.

2 different people on mine have shared a photo of British troops walking somewhere, presumably the Falklands, with a Union Flag flying. Why are they sharing it? Because "Facebook are trying to get this picture taken down".

Funny, you would think if Facebook really were trying to do that, something would show up on a Google search.

Ah Facebook, those renowned rabid Argentinian sympathisers.

'Dumbarton Memories' page on FB seems to continually confirm how poor the Dumbarton education system appears to have consistently been over the years.

Here's the latest example of someone asking a question that they could have answered themselves if only they'd been able to scroll a whole TWO posts further up.

I had some of them actually believing me one day when I was saying what a pain it was that Falkirk council changed then clocks a week before Dumbarton council, how much a pain it was for me trying to work out when to phone my Dad etc - some absolute morons. "Typical councils" etc was the frequent comment.

:whistle

There has been remains found near Milngavie. Not been confirmed as the missing girl but it does look likely. It's A shame, she was a regular customer of mine. Very sad indeed.

What was she buying?

The news about the girl being found is very sad indeed, however my facebook is now riddled with the usual grief merchants posting unbelievable shite in some sort of sad and pathetic crusade of gaining likes. No doubt they all have some very weird self-importance complex that means they need at least ten likes for every major news story so they will feel fulfilled for another 24 hours. What a way to live.

girls should be able to go home with a man after a night out without first having to weigh up the chances that she might get murdered.

girls should not have to be chaperoned from club to front door so as to not get murdered.

girls should not have to travel in packs at all times to avoid getting murdered.

it could've been any of us. my heart is absolutely breaking in two today.

Basically my facebook at the moment is guys getting far too carried away over a trailer for a film and lassies going IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME!

I think we will leave that particular website alone for a few days