Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I have a disappointing lack of complete zoomers on my FB compared to many on here but one guy, a twice divorced 40 odd year old, has just thrown out a classic 4am status

"No matter the betrayal, the lies, the hurt caused by people you have tofeel sorry for them. Bitterness lies and inability to move on.

#wellrid #twofaced"

Please take this elsewhere.

Hang on .........< opens front door and looks up and down the street > .............. nope can't see him

Well, thanks for trying.

Although I suspect that if he's still alive, there are reasons why he hasn't been in touch with his family for 20 years. He obviously doesn't want to be found by them.

I would start another thread in this Top 5 Forum, but I'm not sure one entitled 'Tips For Avoiding Rape' would last long, so I’ll just post them here. I’d be interested to hear your tips.

1. Wear a chastity belt. I mean the sort of one that is seen in ‘Robin Hood; Men In Tights’.

2. Shit yourself. Literally. It’s such a turn off.

3. Smear yourself in Marmite. Granted, if the adverts are true you still leave yourself open to a 50% chance of rape, but you’ve also ruled out 50% of all rapists.

4. Develop a mutation that allows you to have a supersonic scream like Banshee in X-Men. This means you’ll have to roll around in toxic waste, gargle uranium and go swimming off the coast of Japan regularly, but the end result is worth it.

5. Run away

1, Dont be a victim, turn the tables and rape the vile man

2, repeat

3, repeat

4, sandwiches

5, repeat with shoes

Why is this in the top fives forum now? :lol:

It's always been in the top fives

Here is the OP

1. When people write something about someone not on facebook rather than saying it to their face

2. When burds write stuff like "raging" or "can't believe what happened today or "don't even speak to me worst mood ever" so people will ask them what's wrong.

3. People abusing the check in feature by checking in places like their bed or making up a name for somewhere only them and about 3 of their friends know what it means.

4. Old firm tit for tat shite.

5. Writing stuff about a program everyone is watching.

300px-Nail_in_a_block_of_wood.jpg

PLEASE BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THESE, ITS A SIGN THAT YOUR FENCE HAS BEEN MARKED BECAUSE PEADO MUSLIM RAPISTS ARE COMING TO BUM YOUR KIDS

omg I walked past a fence last week, it could have been me!

You ok ***?

Yea but it pur makes you hink aboot hings ken, dem Muslims even when it was the Bears I knew it was dem. nae bodies bumming ma weans

We'll sed hen

A boy from my year at school died last week from meningitis which was obviously pretty sad, only 18/19 as well. The amount of people that have popped up on my timeline clearly fishing for likes off of the situation is pretty tragic though, people who even mention they've not seen or spoke to him since primary school stating that it's the worst news ever and how great a guy and everything he was.

His funeral was on Wednesday and a ridiculous amount of selfie of people on route and after it have popped up and not one single person in any of them looks the slightest bit upset, it just looks like they're all away to a party.

A boy from my year at school died last week from meningitis which was obviously pretty sad, only 18/19 as well. The amount of people that have popped up on my timeline clearly fishing for likes off of the situation is pretty tragic though, people who even mention they've not seen or spoke to him since primary school stating that it's the worst news ever and how great a guy and everything he was.

His funeral was on Wednesday and a ridiculous amount of selfie of people on route and after it have popped up and not one single person in any of them looks the slightest bit upset, it just looks like they're all away to a party.

I believe it's called a wake