Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

What page is that on? I want to laugh at the comments from that made up story.

Edit- in fact don't bother, I went onto the Pampers Facebook and nearly threw my phone in the river. Bunch of utter morons.

Edited by Bobby Skidmarks

A week after opening the packet and they hadn't finished it? That baby did not have a razored arse, it had a nappy rash. Lazy bitch.

Be fair, she was probably busy posting minion-themed pictures on facebook about how difficult it is to be CEO at full time mummy inc.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1223059367781625&id=100002327195347&set=a.816123798475186.1073741826.100002327195347&source=48

What a coincidence they all happened to be set out so that the trees would grow up through them all exactly the same way.

Edited by madwullie

What about the wifie that bought a car from Arnold Clark and claimed to not know she didn't have fully comprehensive insurance after she pranged it 2 days later?

It only took her 3 years to register her disgust.

Anything that puts people off going to Arnold Shark is fine by me tbh, we have a young lassie who came in asking if we could find her a car, she wants something bigger than a Corsa and a 5 door. She'd been at Arnold Clark and they'd been charging her £100 a week for looking and then offered her a VW Up :lol:

Anything that puts people off going to Arnold Shark is fine by me tbh, we have a young lassie who came in asking if we could find her a car, she wants something bigger than a Corsa and a 5 door. She'd been at Arnold Clark and they'd been charging her £100 a week for looking and then offered her a VW Up :lol:

Surely to f**k it doesn't take that long to show her an Astra?