Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Someone on mine shared a picture of her son on the pan and gave us an update on the fact he is making progress and no longer scared of the toilet. She tagged her husband and her maw. Accounting for overlap in friends, about 800 people probably had to see this.

I for one am blocking her and her defecating wee boy. 

On the subject of competitions, people who enter competitions on Facebook for whom a "liked and shared" isn't enough and have to provide a X Factor style sob story. "We've had a tough year with my parents dying and a £20 Haverster voucher really would make things better"

I saw a comp recently where you had to explain why your family were more deserving of the day out.
An autistic child seems to be the preferred choice of answer.

Someone on mine shared a picture of her son on the pan and gave us an update on the fact he is making progress and no longer scared of the toilet. She tagged her husband and her maw. Accounting for overlap in friends, about 800 people probably had to see this.

I for one am blocking her and her defecating wee boy. 

Similar, just hearing a story on the radio about some bint who tried to shame a cafe because they told her she shouldn't have changed her baby's nappy (twice) on the table. Yes that right on the table in front of everyone.

So she leaves a snotty review on Google obviously in the hope of getting support from other "new mums" but it's backfired spectacularly as everyone is calling her a dirty mink.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/babies/cafe-nappy-change-leads-to-nasty-review-exchange/news-story/10eab9386c145a7f75336ca1dddaf32c

I seem to remember something like this a while back but I'm still not sure how to react. Do we congratulate them and if so, on...what exactly?

14947796_718079058349891_5599469621806770845_n.jpg?oh=c97163b0bc03867ff7cb495e5ee62ae1&oe=58CDDA38

Well done on not being a natural munter and needing to cake yourself in makeup.. you go girl

WTF is this mannequin challenge? Unless I am missing something it appears to be people getting filmed while standing still. 

Is there a point to this pish or is it yet another excuse for grown adults to say 'look at me' ?

"Someone selling hatchimals on buy/swap/sell sites for £100 each! So selfish!! Buying sellout Xmas presents to then sell to desperate payments at a much increase price to make profit!! Do they have no morals?! Makes my bloody boil"

This from a single 27 year old with no kids.  

9 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

"Someone selling hatchimals on buy/swap/sell sites for £100 each! So selfish!! Buying sellout Xmas presents to then sell to desperate payments at a much increase price to make profit!! Do they have no morals?! Makes my bloody boil"

This from a single 27 year old with no kids.  

I can only assume that they think Tesco and Amazon sell them at cost price.

Facebook hasn't bothered me for the last few years I have been on it, but 2016 has been awash with painfully unfunny memes like Harambe and Pepe (The frog that spawns irritating kids and even adults to shove it right in your face because they see it as witty for some reason.) overflowing Facebook.

As far as I'm concerned 80% of the memes that pop up on there are just there because the person thinks that because it's random it's somehow funny. I have had to unlike cringeworthy pages like LadBible because they're now starting to shove the shit in our faces that it started getting stale really fast.

After leaving these pages I have noticed that my experience on Facebook has improved. There's less people trying to shove their random memes in my face and more content that I can enjoy. As bad as it is, Facebook can still be a decent enough site, it's just a matter of what pages you like. You can get a page that used to post interesting content but fall for the stupid meme craze and then post unimaginative rubbish.