Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

#362 Gullible women conning even more gullible women on Facebook with shit multi level marketing schemes on skin products, and hilariously now slimming coffee, which contains the exact same ingredients as instant normal coffee.

Utter shite [emoji38]

9 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

#362 Gullible women conning even more gullible women on Facebook with shit multi level marketing schemes on skin products, and hilariously now slimming coffee, which contains the exact same ingredients as instant normal coffee.

Utter shite emoji38.png

I take it that QVC have finally had enough of Michelle Mone and her diet pills?

18 hours ago, Adolfo Rios said:

IMG_1494454148.336241.jpg

Be a wear so you don't get at the end of your terror too...

There's a mad lunatic living across the road who's terrorising the place.  I'll just post on Facebook with my name, picture and street I live in to complain...that'll be the way to go.

Be a wear of that banging on your door in the middle of the night, Claire....there's squintillion Facebook users and yer mad neebur might be a wear of your post.

Edited by Hampden Diehard

Girl from uni on my timeline just posted a massive status about how much she currently hates her sister. 

I've cut a bit out but - "asked sister numerous times for help bus she too busy. Funnily enough she says this everyday but somehow manage to spend hours in evening in rain with her fiance. Clearly family no longer matters to her or a pet rat"

She won't come over to help get a pet rat out from under a bed. That rats are called Coco and Chanel :lol: Coco is stuck apparently and Chanel is getting "agitated".

This leads into how she apparently only chats to their Dad now and lives at home paying no rent even though she's plenty money saved up.

Again all because a pet rat is stuck under a bed.  

Edited by The Minertaur

Another one from our Hopepark residents from a while ago.

IMG_1494532212.155998.thumb.jpg.d6756eb1553c2500357b4d0551759bcd.jpg

IMG_1494532303.805360.thumb.jpg.9109d8d87da78909d8b7c19630bb0c6c.jpg

IMG_1494532314.923253.thumb.jpg.8522122eb1375de2ea6539fdb9bd3905.jpg

IMG_1494532332.567971.thumb.jpg.95ba6e37d5a4cbba8b280977aa2ac550.jpg

Got added to it a while back which is weird as I don't live there [emoji23]. It's normally just post after post about dog shit. They're not the brightest group.