Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

19 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

My prediction is a FB page with Bradley carrying Charlie up those omnipresent stairs to heaven with GARDian Angel underneath,

Bonus points for Deed Di and Pudsey the Dug waiting at the top of the stairs at the Pearly Gates for them, St Peter is sick of this and has fucked off to the pub.

Pudsey has gone? Please tell me it's not so and if it is true where I can get a tattoo on my leg of him. 

5 minutes ago, John MacLean said:

Pudsey has gone? Please tell me it's not so and if it is true where I can get a tattoo on my leg of him. 

For maximum FB idiot/grief status please ensure it is this image of Pudsey you us,

12th-doc-v1-large.gif

5 very sensible and intelligent friends of mine shared this today. 
Screenshot_20170727-160342.thumb.png.60f92aa43c2f2aa47b3a1a3ca375851a.png

Seriously? Who the f**k backs out of a space? Always reverse in and drive straight out! These people deserve everything that comes to them.

On Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 05:54, ListerRRFC said:

08ec9f2d7cf2c027f637c3e1e84fa2ee.jpg

This might be one of the most worst things to ever appear on my Facebook. f**k sake.

Fucking hell! The downward spiral to hijack someone else's grief continues unabated! 

20 minutes ago, sjc said:

Fucking hell! The downward spiral to hijack someone else's grief continues unabated! 

What's up with the default profile pic? Thought for a minute you'd been emptied (definitely not for something to do with ladyboys).

7 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I think Charlie Gard's parents are too insufferable for the wean to have any widespread public sympathy.

Once this whole episode is over, I wouldn't be surprised if we see them on Celebrity Big Brother or I'm a Celeb.

Once this whole episode is over, I wouldn't be surprised if we see them on Celebrity Big Brother or I'm a Celeb.

Jesus what a horrible thought.

I pretty much agree with the judgments above but then I hate the fact that I'm judging a young couple who have gone through hell.

If they do try to exploit this situation I think they'll be crucified - and rightly so. That would be the lowest point so far in the whole grief junkie 'look at me' culture we have created.

I read this as you suggesting that Gard or Lowery would be going on these shows and was about to point out the technical difficulties there

The two could still appear in a new season of Splash, right enough

4 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

How big is the petrol receipt that obstructs your view.

If they are inter-dimensional beings as the post indicates and can literally "appear out of nowhere", they could just materialise inside your car or house without having to go to the bother of buying petrol.

A while back I accepted a friend request from a colleague because I thought she was someone else. I don't think I've ever interacted with this woman and I wonder if 'she' thought 'i' was someone else when she sent the request. I learned early on that she's a yuuuuge Trump supporter and the majority of her posts are pure unhinged lunacy.  I've kept her link active just for the entertainment value.

This morning she was fired. Something about crappy job performance; I'm not sure of the details. However, she's convinced that it's because of her pro-Trump stance on Social Media and is vowing to fight this in court on constitutional freedom of speech grounds. Given that our company's head office is in Texas, a good number of managers and employees are almost certainly pro-Trump and that there is an army of lawyers on retainer to deal with just this sort of thing, I somehow doubt she's going to cash in as big as she thinks.

It'll be fun to watch though.