Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

The Inbetweeners movie is out in the next couple of days. Are we all ready for status updates like,

Omg, just been to see the Inbetweeners movie. Sooooo funny lol. *insert line from film about 'clunge' here*

I can't wait!

Yup! I think I might delete my facebook until I get round to seeing it, otherwise I'll know every fcking quote from the film before I get a chance to see it!

Anyone who hasn't seen The Inbetweeners is rather deprived. It is excellent.

There were 3 series' and now a movie. The movie could well be a letdown but it is bound to have a number of hilarious one liners no matter how good or bad the movie is overall. Said one liners will be plastered all over facebook tonight and tomorrow, ruining it for folk.

Needing someone to talk to? how many would actually be there 4 u? I guarantee not even 1 of my Facebook friends will copy this status. if you would be there for me set this as your status and see how many of us would be there 4 each other! (I just did for 1 of my friends) let's try it out and see. I posted this to show a friend they were wrong. Some 1 is always listening.

You know what I hate? When friends send you a request to be their brother, son, mother, cousin or something like that. We aren't related so why on earth do you want to pretend that we are?!

You know what I hate? When friends send you a request to be their brother, son, mother, cousin or something like that. We aren't related so why on earth do you want to pretend that we are?!

Amen to that, brother ph34r.gif

if I'm overweight, I'm lazy. If I'm skinny, I'm on drugs. If I dress up, I'm conceited. If I speak my mind, I'm a bitch. If I don't say anything, I'm miserable. If I cry, I'm weak. If I have a younger male friend, I'm a cougar. If I defend myself, I'm a trouble maker. You can't do anything without being criticised! If you're proud of who you are copy & paste.Love me or hate me, but you will not change me!I'm ORIGANAL

if I'm overweight, I'm lazy. If I'm skinny, I'm on drugs. If I dress up, I'm conceited. If I speak my mind, I'm a bitch. If I don't say anything, I'm miserable. If I cry, I'm weak. If I have a younger male friend, I'm a cougar. If I defend myself, I'm a trouble maker. You can't do anything without being criticised! If you're proud of who you are copy & paste.Love me or hate me, but you will not change me!I'm ORIGANAL

*snigger*

Anyhoo, I've got this feminist on my Facebook. She's constantly posting links to stories about lesbians and how women get a raw deal in life. Tonight she's harping on about how more women have lost their jobs in the last 12 months than men have and how it's a disgrace. What's worse is that there is a bloke on her feed nodding along in total agreement at how shit men are in general.

Never met the bloke but he obviously takes it up the arse.

Made of elaborately folded paper? :unsure:

What is "The Inbetweeners"? :unsure:

I've never seen it.

Admittedly, the TV series is rated on IMDB as 8.9, so I'm guessing it's about seven points above anything you'll consider watching :D