Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I should know better but I made the mistake of following numerous links from links from links of people posting about St. George's day.

As a result; I've learned that the English are oppressed, due to them being the only people who aren't allowed to be proud of their country. Also, the Scotts (sic), Welsh and Irish should show more respect for the English, that if people are offended by the English flag they should go elsewhere for a handout and that it's time 'We English' learned to stand up for ourselves.

Share if you're proud to have been born within a specific geographic boundary, even though you had no control over the matter!

Not sure if I understand you, that is actually pretty good advice.

Please be at the wind up?
If you’re stupid enough to give this information out, you’re deserving of the results.

6 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Not sure if I understand you, that is actually pretty good advice.

Pfft, what experience do you have of people giving out personal details to strangers over the internet?

Anyone know someone called O'Reilly who's 200 years old and has internet access? Asking for an online acquaintance.

IMG_1048.thumb.PNG.23bc54e97037e5b32ecb7749a9642f0d.PNG

Maybe he’s a vampire or something? A Highlander type deal? Probably up to no good.

Just now, Scary Bear said:

This woman would welcome a bogus tradesmen into her home just for the conversation.

She's probably had her identity stolen times over.  Two separate threads that eejits are flinging themselves at are "what school did you go to?" ( how west coast) and "what was your granny's name?".

I now know what school over 600 page members went to, and the probable mothers maiden name of over 100.  Two pretty common security questions right there.