Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I see one of the latest fads on Facebook now is using these "Names of lads who are top shaggers" memes and whacking a percentage figure after the name as well. This is leading to all sorts of hilarious moments on my timeline as Dave discovers he is apparently a 1000% top shagger - "Ah I know wot am I like eh?" Great bants all round.

Somebody on Dumbarton Memories tagged me in a post, asking how he contact a page admin.

I sent him an IM and said "reply to this if you want". This is the reply I got 

IMG_1064.PNG

Edited to not take out the sender name, I don't care.

Edited by Boghead ranter

2 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Somebody on Dumbarton Memories tagged me in a post, asking how he contact a page admin.

IMG_1064.PNG

Smashing tennis player to be fair.

IMG_1064.thumb.PNG.4a1ed283a8d8781c86976f5b47c18be0.PNG

Get it posted!
“To all, a happy month of friendship from Gordon Somecunt. Regards, Dumbarton”

There should be some kind of legal amnesty for anyone who bludgeons a Facebook poster to death for repeating the "May the fourth be with you" joke. Jesusfuckingchrist, in which galaxy far, far away is this funny even once, never mind 70 gazillion times?

Guest Moomintroll
There should be some kind of legal amnesty for anyone who bludgeons a Facebook poster to death for repeating the "May the fourth be with you" joke. Jesusfuckingchrist, in which galaxy far, far away is this funny even once, never mind 70 gazillion times?
Could be worse, could be a larther lamp.

On 4/24/2018 at 11:18, NJ2 said:

Please be at the wind up?
If you’re stupid enough to give this information out, you’re deserving of the results.

Its facebook mate.  You saw some of the posts on there?  A lot of the people who use the service are your typical.....................well just read through the 800 odds pages of this thread.

^^^ Trekkie

^^^ Trekkie

Ha! No.

On that note...earlier today I was shocked and a bit alarmed to learn that one of my mates had never seen ‘The Godfather’. Obviously I shared my astonishment. His response?

“Well you’ve never seen any of the Star Wars films!” He really thought he’d dished out a telt with that.

Even he didn’t post the May the fourth crap though.