Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

A relative of mine who I cannot even recall befriending on Facebook posts all sorts of "Only scumbags will fail to share this post" type guff. This is the latest (I blanked out the girls face before anyone asks). A wee bit of digging reveals the original post to be 4+ years old.

20190924_170505.jpg

There can't be many folk still alive who actually voted for Brexit. Doubt Douglas even made it to see his letter published. 
Just fucking climb under a slab you old fossil f**k. 
Now, now lads - there are plenty of bell-ends in their 20s and 30s.

Let's not tar old people with this brush. It's just percentages.

Just now, pandarilla said:

Now, now lads - there are plenty of bell-ends in their 20s and 30s.

Let's not tar old people with this brush. It's just percentages.

I was including the ones in 20s and 30s....

https://www.sparksunderland.com/2016/01/09/figures-show-wearsiders-have-the-shortest-life-expectancy-and-least-healthy-lifestyle/

I find myself sighing a lot these days.

71151628_3655632287795605_4141504687130017792_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1%26_nc_oc=AQkFtlfpaKZ325RuN_7-2Ra5WqE745gYkRsPeWIts69WG-BCtZTsEgVPFwbxHbDzGGw%26_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.xx%26oh=f21ff18cf9c9c3deea3f04533667773e%26oe=5E304712&key=bfb4714bdd966766d462f3767eae3d2661d92087b70a42357ab316b14f1bf04e

On another note, is that rugby umpire smuggling furniture in his shirt?
True though. You can swap the rugby picture with almost any other sport in the world though and it'll be similar. The abuse football officials get from players is awful.

Presumably there isn't as much abuse of officials in some other sports because the competitors know they'd be given short shrift for doing so, and suffer further consequences too.

Not sure why football refs don't just send the c***s off, but presumably they're worried they won't get support from the administrators of the game. Substantial wage deductions and lengthy international bans would probably see the problem disappear within a season.

Edit: for the players, not the refs, natch.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

Presumably there isn't as much abuse of officials in some other sports because the competitors know they'd be given short shrift for doing so, and suffer further consequences too.
Not sure why football refs don't just send the c***s off, but presumably they're worried they won't get support from the administrators of the game. Substantial wage deductions and lengthy international bans would probably see the problem disappear within a season.
Edit: for the players, not the refs, natch.
Make foul and abusive language a straight red. It wouldn't take long for them to start respecting the officials.

Make foul and abusive language a straight red. It wouldn't take long for them to start respecting the officials.
That's what happened to Koulibaly last week (with a two game suspension added). In general though, refs seem happy to red card folk on the bench for bad behaviour (Reina the other day) but they're not so keen when they're on the field of play.

23 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Had the misfortune to watch the horrible paedo article Thomson of Edinburgh City give the referee 90 minutes instruction yesterday. The ref should have sorted that out but let it go. Bloody nonsense.

I completely forgot about him and looked up Wikipedia.

found this

In late 2013, Thomson was facing police charge after being reported by Midlothian Council officials for working as an unlicensed window cleaner.[42]

:lol:

Honest guv was just cleaning the windows at the school.