Horrific club photos

This thread was supposed to be for horrific club photos. Anyone who thinks this is horrific must be some kind of male model:

396478_10150544027784697_132358979696_8828027_1298581078_n.jpg

This is a really normal picture, in my opinion.

Guest The Phoenix

It's the look on the guys face. Don't think he is best pleased despite being surrounded by attractive ladies

Specsavers for you, young lad.

I went back to that post with the intention of sending it over the top into gold star heaven, Marshmallo. Unfortunately I'd already greenied it and cannot do the good deed.

If it's any consolation, I've masturbated over it twice now.

That is very much a consolation, cheers.

EDIT: Some Facebook magic has revealed that at least one of them is originally from Dundee. Yes, I am the ultimate creep.

In that she looks like Zippy from Rainbow, yes, she does.

She's lovely, less of that.

Edited by Marshmallo

That is very much a consolation, cheers.

EDIT: Some Facebook magic has revealed that at least one of them is originally from Dundee. Yes, I am the ultimate creep.

She's lovely, less of that.

Apologies. She is pretty, no doubt about it.

Good work on the Facebook "research". Marshmallo, I'd like to employ you as a my personal private investigator. I shall call you Magnum. You shall grow a fearsome moustache, wear gaudy Hawaiian shirts and seek out further information on the beautiful stranger in the photo. Your reward for such endeavor will be enough green dots to fill a virtual bath with and bathe in. You'll live like a king, Magnum. A king!

Apologies. She is pretty, no doubt about it.

Good work on the Facebook "research". Marshmallo, I'd like to employ you as a my personal private investigator. I shall call you Magnum. You shall grow a fearsome moustache, wear gaudy Hawaiian shirts and seek out further information on the beautiful stranger in the photo. Your reward for such endeavor will be enough green dots to fill a virtual bath with and bathe in. You'll live like a king, Magnum. A king!

And you, no doubt, will be Higgins and poove about in a pair of fractionally too short and tight safari shorts. And those dobermans are fooling nobody. Filthy Higgins

And you, no doubt, will be Higgins and poove about in a pair of fractionally too short and tight safari shorts. And those dobermans are fooling nobody. Filthy Higgins

That's how I roll, Knightswood. Call me dundeehiggins.

Mind the dugs, they do bite.