Horrific club photos

pre emptive strike here :ph34r:

ran into an earlier hero of this thread last night https://www.facebook.com/ladybugcattyguy

We actually met him one night in Rufus T's, he was odd but certainly not as odd as I'd imagined. About as normal as a man with a small body and a huge head dressed in a Snow White costume could be.

Edited by Bert Raccoon

To all the people that come on to this thread on this forum that use Facebook. Follow storm nightclub falkirk, the official one, they post photos from every Friday and Saturday. I'm sure you'll find some great new material in there.

I'd say 60% of photos on here look normal compared with some I've seen on that page.

We actually met him one night in Rufus T's, he was odd but certainly not as odd as I'd imagined. About as normal as a man with a small body and a huge head dressed in a Snow White costume could be.

He said he just does it for attention

fair play he gets it

Where in Perth on a Wednesday/Thursday night is most likely to get me on this page. I'm heading up for a few nights as I'm off to the races for 3 days, and I'd imagine i'll be rather intoxicated come the evenings

Where in Perth on a Wednesday/Thursday night is most likely to get me on this page. I'm heading up for a few nights as I'm off to the races for 3 days, and I'd imagine i'll be rather intoxicated come the evenings

The Loft. Pretty much the only place at the moment you'll get on this thread.

It can be found on South Street.

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade

Loft. It's either there or zoo and zoo's frequented by the dregs of teenage society, except when Joey Essex makes him fortnightly appearance, then you get the ponces there too

Hopefully it won't be full of youngsters as the schools will be back. I think on a Thursday it's open til 2 and a Wednesday it just says 'late'. I'd imagine half 1 as it won't be busy. But never go to Zoo. Awful, awful place.

Loft is always full of youngsters, even on a school night. I'm 21 yet I feel ancient when I dare to venture on the dancefloor