Horrific club photos

There's eff all 'horrific' about those pics. Just the usual students on an end of year pish-up.

Non-story. :thumbsdown

ETA- The boy in the blue polo top in last pic certainly has that cro-magnon / 'latent serial killer' look about him.

I'm sure his names Dean. He's a total arse if it is him. He hung about with a girl I knew and acted a hard man after a drink

Loft never disappoints on a Thursday night

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1402041790.278400.jpg

Always fun when a P&B poster pops up in this thread.

Its not me

I was heavily drunk when I got told they posted on here. So its possible its not anyone who posts on here, and that I've made it up

Guy in the middle?

Yeah it's Nizlopi. I accidentally posted a picture with him in it earlier in the thread and he commented on it and said one of the people was him.

I was going to make a comment about the guy on the right, but I'll refrain given that he looks like he would absolutely batter me if he ever found out who I was. Handsome gentleman that he is.

Yeah it's Nizlopi. I accidentally posted a picture with him in it earlier in the thread and he commented on it and said one of the people was him.

I was going to make a comment about the guy on the right, but I'll refrain given that he looks like he would absolutely batter me if he ever found out who I was. Handsome gentleman that he is.

Ahh yes that's right, I remember you told me before.

Looks like he could do with giving the Loft a miss and going to bed instead with those weary eyes.