Horrific club photos

The one in the red hair, i'm ashamed to say, reminds me of one the Go Go Go singers on Nick Jr. The reason i know this is because she comes on singing that same song, I tell myself that I'd love to tackle her.

I got a bit offtrack there, but its a double Wid from Bobby.

I love going out in Killie, the local birds all dress up like they're heading for Vegas. It's an odd, and enjoyable, quirk of provincial towns that they treat local pubs and what passes for clubs as big nights out. Never fails to amuse and arouse me seeing a bunch of pissed up slappers from New Ferm dolled up to f**k for a night in First Edition followed by The Garage.

The horizons of some punters in provincial towns, especially remote ones, can be a real eye opener.

Back in the day, a band I was in were playing in Wick. We were talking to folk afterwards, and a couple of guys said they were in a local band - they'd only played in Wick and Thurso until then "but if we're still together next year, we're going to go down and play in the city"

I said I could give them some numbers of places to play in both Edinburgh and Glasgow.

"Eh, no - when I say the city I mean Inverness..."