Horrific club photos

Can't say I've ever heard or seen posts by RandomGuy - he's clearly not in the same league as the one with the dot.

I like you more with every post

Thought Mark Speight was dead.

HAHAHAHAHA

Speighty was a sound bloke. Plus he hung himself in a public place in the middle of London and wasn't found for a week. That takes a dece amount of skill. #creativity

Edited by Orainn

Speighty was a sound bloke. Plus he hung himself in a public place in the middle of London and wasn't found for a week. That takes a dece amount of skill. #creativity

I agree, coincidentally I only read up on his tragic death after my post. This is a picture of Mark Speight:

Mark-Speight.thumb.jpg

How can you possibly not like this guy? HOW?

I was more saddened by the death if this man than someone like Kristian Digby, who suffocated himself in some weird sex game. I still hear more people grieve for this man, than our m8 Speight #getoverit

I agree, coincidentally I only read up on his tragic death after my post. This is a picture of Mark Speight:

Mark-Speight.thumb.jpg

How can you possibly not like this guy? HOW?

I was more saddened by the death if this man than someone like Kristian Digby, who suffocated himself in some weird sex game. I still hear more people grieve for this man, than our m8 Speight #getoverit

Natasha Collins and Mark Speight really were the perfect couple.

One was steaming hot and the other was well hung.