Horrific club photos

I think P&B should have a night out in Montrose. I reckon it would look something like this.

11048751_417513525086114_633079582127916

Montrose is a fucking brilliant day out tbf. My work paid for something like 20 of us to go to Hospo, we met at 9am, got jaked up in the train station pub, got to Montrose about 10:45 slightly merry and got to the first two pub doors (which were still locked) to be met by a group of absolute jakes queueing to get in. Fucking brilliant day ruined by the hospitality.

This is what a night out in Montrose is like...

Edited by tongue_tied_danny

One of those ladies in the picture is rather infamous in Dundee for an incident involving a packet of cigarettes. Her sister is also in the picture, who incidentally went to my school.

That camo wearing wildebeest is fucking brutal.

Dyson%20repairs.jpg

:whistle ?

This is what a night out in Montrose is like...

We certainly know how to impress visitors. We aren't all that bad and I'm willing to bet Deeboy was standing outside the Arch waiting on it opening. The arch is a mutant holding pen to keep them from mingling with society. That warning should really be printed on all train tickets purchased for montrose. Place would probably have shut if it wasn't for all that money they made 2 years ago when sevco came.

As for busbys if anyone is stupid enough to pay £6 to get into a large shed they put a few flashy lights in then they fully deserve to have their picture mocked on here! It doesn't even sell pints ffs!!

One of those ladies in the picture is rather infamous in Dundee for an incident involving a packet of cigarettes. Her sister is also in the picture, who incidentally went to my school.

Anychance eh telling us this infamous story