Horrific club photos

It's not no but it's actually alright in fairness.

Ballies was good back in the day here but Devitos is shite. Busbys is also shite, even more shite in fact, and Brechin is well, just Brechin.. everyone saw the Bounty Hunter clip a few weeks back.

I've only been to devitos once, ended up getting stuck in arbroath after it and ending up at some random goth gaff, that was a strange night.

Pretty much everyone on that bounty hunter thing was from montrose, they're a bunch of fuds.

Ballys was on a different level than the others mentioned. Especially when the Rhumba club was on.

Ballies genuinely used to be very decent. One May Day (huge day out in Arbroath) fucked it for them, place was mobbed and they put on some really shitey music, went in the week after at 12.30 after my football teams presentation and me and my mates were the only people there. :lol:

Place died, ended up abandoned for a year or two and then some guy came in and done it up, everyone went back for a bit but it was never the same, it is now a cinema.

20 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Place died, ended up abandoned for a year or two and then some guy came in and done it up, everyone went back for a bit but it was never the same, it is now a cinema.

Usually it's the other way around.