Doctor Who

yoda

The Smith into new Doctor regeneration is the last possible regeneration is it not?

Unless they rewrite the whole history of Doctor Who or come up with some dodgy deus ex machina storyline that is.

Not sure how I feel about Capaldi.  Really unsure.

River gave him her regenerations in lets kill hitler. So he can go on for a while yet.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Love the new choice. He has exactly the right kind of unique look to play the part. As much as I like Matt Smith, I don't think he put across the more serious/darker side of the Doctor anywhere near often enough. I think Capaldi could do that very naturally.

I don't think he'll be the doctor for very long, but he'll be a great doctor while he's there!

I get that feeling as well. If he stays as long as Smith did then I'll be surprised but delighted at the same time.

Anyone with any doubts about Capaldi thinking about watching Fires of Pompei again should just watch him in Torchwood: Children of Earth instead as he is really damn good in that.

Chris Addison for a new companion pls.

Posted Image

That or the fella who plays Jamie. Every alien would shite themselves in the face of Jamie.

WANT ME TO HOLEPUNCH YER FACE YA CYBERp***k!!??!

I take it this will mean the end of the Doctor/ Companion forbidden love shite they dredge into every series these days?