Doctor Who

yoda

This weeks is so dull. Given up paying much attention.

The last two parter was decent tho the ending with Osgood being two and staying on Earth to protect it was excruciating.

Clara gets hotter as she gets more annoying and pointless. Its a catch-22. Suppose its better to let her die horribly so we can all move on.

Edit: Just finished. The ending was interesting, shame for all that came before.

Edited by meanmistermustard

I enjoyed last week's, but that was probably the worst episode I've ever seen.

Basically a half-arsed 'let's run around a spaceship closing doors' job that didn't even bother building a convincing plot. And not for the first time this series the standard of acting outwith Capaldi (and Coleman to a much lesser extent) was utterly shit.

Just boring. The only positive is that it wouldn't be the first time they hit out with a right shiter shortly before a great series finale, so here's hoping they put all their effort into playing to their strengths (i.e. Capaldi) for what's left of the series.

Edited by Firhill Road

Its becoming increasingly clear the Doctors going to be absolutely fucking ruined when Clara disappears from his life.

The glimpses we get of a moody, brooding, quick to anger Capaldi are the best bits of him though, so it could be the sort of turning point in his Who career.

I've had a couple of days to think about that episode now and, whilst it wasn't up to the usual high levels of Gatissness, (pish), it was still very average.

My main problems with it were the fact that the Reece Shearsmith character's plan was just stupid.

Make a movie just to trick people into watching it? Why did it have to be so elaborate then and why didn't he just embed the signal on some cat videos on Youtube?

Also. What's with the ending?

The Doctor pretty much ran away and has allowed villain to construct the tape and send it out. (didn't he say earier that the Sandmen would destroy the human race?).