Doctor Who

yoda

How can Simm can come back as The Master? In case you forgot his corpse was burned. Or will they use the ring in some way?

Ermmm. He's been in an episode since!

He was in the End of Time, last seeing lightning bolting Rassilon. The time war is locked but clearly it gets opened in the special so 'things can get out'

I've got a sneaky suspicion somehow time will be rewritten and the time lords will survive the time war thanks to the Doctors

Could be wrong through, hope so

That would be a mutherfuker of a headfuk to write, and i don't know how it would even begin to start to be written :huh:

I've got a sneaky suspicion somehow time will be rewritten and the time lords will survive the time war thanks to the Doctors

Could be wrong through, hope so

The problems of doing that aside, that would be excellent. I always like the old Who episodes where he was called back to Gallifrey for whatever reason.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/who-owns-the-tardis-son-of-man-who-invented-doctor-whos-time-machine-is-challenging-bbc-over-breach-of-copyright-8930947.html

Now Mr Coburn's son claims that the BBC has been in breach of copyright since his father's death in 1977. He has demanded that the corporation either stop using the Tardis in the show or pay his family for its every use since then.

Good luck with that one pal