Doctor Who

yoda

I'm utterly confused by this Missy character now. While the Doctor just completely nails Clara at the end (easy now) with his criticism of her, especially the dalek-esque double edger of calling her a "good doctor".

Yet again, another top episode. i'm not bothered he managed to defeat the bad guys within 2 minutes at the end, i'm enjoying watching the new relationship between the Doctor and Clara play out.

I take it, the Doctor having had a haircut when the TARDIS powered down and then having it all grow back once it was all powered up again was a side effect of the resultant time dilation residues from the 2-D beings attempts to breach the transdimensional void???

Or did the production team f**k up??? :ph34r:

Excellent episode. There was a bit of thought gone into the baddies I thought. Only downside was him using the Sonic Sodding Screwdriver to finish them off.

To be fair, Peter hardly uses it when you compare it with previous Doctors, when just about every problem from beating the bad guys to lighting a candle could be solved using the Sonic.

Really enjoyable episode with some scary baddies, even if they could be defeated within 60 seconds of the Doctor being around. The guy getting pulled away by the hand was a "fucking hell!!" moment for me.

As with everyone else am enjoying seeing The Doctor and Clara's relationship develop with equal levels of pissed off and respect from both of them.

And the ending was intriguing, tho not sure i can be bothered with yet another 2-part 'the universe will be destroyed unless' finale.

What the f**k was that?!

What a shite, lazy episode. "They'll just forget". Aye right you are. Bullshit.

Next week looks ace though. Is the finale over 2 or 3 episodes?

Edited by DA Baracus

It was a poor episode. I can let it slide though considering how good the season has been so far, I also can't believe we are nearing the end. it's flown in.

Clara deciding she would rather die with everyone else than be saved and be the last of her kind was interesting

It was a poor episode. I can let it slide though considering how good the season has been so far, I also can't believe we are nearing the end. it's flown in.

Clara deciding she would rather die with everyone else than be saved and be the last of her kind was interesting

This is where I come in, pardon the pun.

Bearing in mind I'm several hours (and in terms of culture hunners of years) behind

I really liked this episode, obviously much better than a lot of you................why? I dunno, maybe an age thing?

I quite enjoyed it tbh, putting aside the obvious holes you could find in the story.

Next weeks episode looks a fucking belter though, finally meet Missy, plenty of action, and of course where the Clara story is going. I'm still trying to work out how or why the stories going that way but I've absolutely no chance