Sons of Anarchy

A-Mac

I was gutted that it wasn't on this week. f**k know what I'll watch on Wednesday once it finishes.

Although I see that Sutter is wanting to create a series prequel to SoA with a young Clay, Gemma, Piney and John Teller after shooting his English medieval thing next Spring. Could be decent.

I was gutted that it wasn't on this week. f**k know what I'll watch on Wednesday once it finishes.

Although I see that Sutter is wanting to create a series prequel to SoA with a young Clay, Gemma, Piney and John Teller after shooting his English medieval thing next Spring. Could be decent.

With Sutter involved and the right casting this could be a good shout.... and for that reason I'm in!!!

Wow! :o Although some dickhead spoiled it by writing what happened in the comment section of the site I watched it on(I don't usually catch a glimpse of the comments section, but because the episode was so far down the list I saw the first comment) :thumbsdown:angry: . I should probably track down and kill this person in a similar style to some of the deaths in the show :death:guns

Really disappointing episode with a cracking final act. That said, the simmering of the Indian Hills situation is very much needed, even if it's a bit uneventful. As I've said for a while, that's the key to the finale.

I thought it was brilliant from start till the unneeded Ed Sheerin montage with Jax's ass.

Each to their own.

Yes, I've been following season 7 as it's available on iTunes over here while it broadcasts in the US.

It has really jumped the shark this time around.

I've been a fan since the start. The last season is a mess. You get the feeling Sutter's completely out of juice (pun intended). It had a trademark humour that, even in the darkest moments, shone out. That's nowhere to be seen.

The murder of Tara by Gemma was a step too far and dug the show into a huge hole. Characters like Stahl and O'Phelan unravelled beautifully. It looks like the show's in a huge hurry to get to the end, which is next Tuesday. I hope the finale will be satisfying but I'm not holding my breath.

Yes, I've been following season 7 as it's available on iTunes over here while it broadcasts in the US.

It has really jumped the shark this time around.

I've been a fan since the start. The last season is a mess. You get the feeling Sutter's completely out of juice (pun intended). It had a trademark humour that, even in the darkest moments, shone out. That's nowhere to be seen.

The murder of Tara by Gemma was a step too far and dug the show into a huge hole. Characters like Stahl and O'Phelan unravelled beautifully. It looks like the show's in a huge hurry to get to the end, which is next Tuesday. I hope the finale will be satisfying but I'm not holding my breath.

Whenever I see the term "jump the shark" I normally ignore that person's post. But come on the last few episodes have been great?

I've only watched seasons 6& 7 real time but I always read everyone hated Season 3 until the best episode IMO of the series with S03E13 'NS'.

Sutter worked on The Shield which had the best series finale I've ever seen. So I have my hopes for something special.

Looks like the weekend will be spent trying to avoid spoilers online after the companion book to the show was shipped out early to some customers by mistake in America, the book details what happens in the final episode :unsure:

I really wish you hadn't posted that. i don't think I can last 5 days.

The Shield is one of the most underrated tv series around in my opinion. I reckon it wouldve been a colossal hit if it hadve been made a few years later coinciding with the boom in streaming services like Netflix, Blinkbox, etc