Sons of Anarchy

A-Mac

The Shield is one of the most underrated tv series around in my opinion. I reckon it wouldve been a colossal hit if it hadve been made a few years later coinciding with the boom in streaming services like Netflix, Blinkbox, etc

All hail this man!!

Got to agree The Shield is awesome the Armenian Money Train story was a wonderful peace of TV.

Forest Whittaker also plays one of TVs most loathsome odious characters.

All hail this man!!

Got to agree The Shield is awesome the Armenian Money Train story was a wonderful peace of TV.

Forest Whittaker also plays one of TVs most loathsome odious characters.

How in the hell can you describe Kavanaugh as loathsome or odious?

Yes his actions ultimately lead to a major death but he was doing the job he was meant to be doing. Bringing down others who aren't doing theirs honestly.

After realising he can't win he starts playing dirty but admits his mistakes almost right away. Probably one of the most moral characters on the show.

Whenever I see the term "jump the shark" I normally ignore that person's post. But come on the last few episodes have been great?

I've only watched seasons 6& 7 real time but I always read everyone hated Season 3 until the best episode IMO of the series with S03E13 'NS'.

Sutter worked on The Shield which had the best series finale I've ever seen. So I have my hopes for something special.

I really wish you hadn't posted that. i don't think I can last 5 days.

Ignore away. It's not that I've not enjoyed parts but the whole isn't Sutter's best. Good telly is like a good book. You can watch it over and over. I suspect I won't be visiting 7 very often.

Perhaps I'm at odds with other SOA fans. Seasons 1, 3 and most of 6 really sit well with me.

Hoping for a real good finish. We shall see.

How in the hell can you describe Kavanaugh as loathsome or odious?

Yes his actions ultimately lead to a major death but he was doing the job he was meant to be doing. Bringing down others who aren't doing theirs honestly.

After realising he can't win he starts playing dirty but admits his mistakes almost right away. Probably one of the most moral characters on the show.

Don't want to hijack this thread...... But.....

Yes he was moral but to me in a completely loathsome horrible way. Brilliant character and extremely well acted by Whittaker but jeezy peeps i detested him with a passion during his run.

Especially the shit with Corrine!!

Back to SOA. This weeks episode was excellant but to me seemed quite rushed. The scenes with Juice however were fantastic.