Dance Songs

SOL

DJ Mag top 100 voting is open. This year they let you order them from 1-5. I went with:

1) Arty

2) Above and Beyond

3) Armin van Buuren

4) Dash Berlin

5) Ferry Corsten

Number 5 was a tough one, there were a lot of DJs I considered (Shogun, Alesso, Mat Zo and Avicii were probably the main ones) but Ferry's podcast is great every week and I enjoyed his newest album immensely.

DJ Mag top 100 voting is open. This year they let you order them from 1-5. I went with:

1) Arty

2) Above and Beyond

3) Armin van Buuren

4) Dash Berlin

5) Ferry Corsten

Number 5 was a tough one, there were a lot of DJs I considered (Shogun, Alesso, Mat Zo and Avicii were probably the main ones) but Ferry's podcast is great every week and I enjoyed his newest album immensely.

Just voted for mine.

1. Laidback Luke

2. Hardwell

3. Orjan Nilsen

4. John O'Callaghan

5. Mallorca Lee

Just went for the top five DJ's who I'm enjoying listening to right now.

1) Dash Berlin

2) Gareth Emery

3) Armin Van Buuren

4) Hoyaa

5) Orjan Nilsen

Based mostly around what I'm presently listening to, which may not be the best criteria for choosing this, but it will have to do. I've not found the time to get listening to many podcasts and the like for a while.

I will be utterly dismayed if David Guetta wins this again.

1342128109[/url]' post='6423319']

I was in the mood for some classics today and downloaded one of the gatecrashers albums. Stumbled across a track I used to love. Ratty-sunrise. It's wierd to imagine that it's a scooter side project as the tune is awesome.

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=uhB2qOSId4A

That's a great tune! What Gatecrasher albums? I recently got my old nano out and it's got both the classics albums on it. Been listening to those a lot in the gym the past few weeks.